And you call yourself an expert. "Who Blew It!".

Oneonta Buffalo Fan

Our last game of the regular season (I am 4-8, going golfing), I blew it. I went with McGahee and Laurence Maroney (a whopping 12 points between them), leaving Reggie Bush on the bench...thank goodness this crap fantasy season is over for me...good luck to all of you who are in the playoffs! :D

Grossman and Devery Henderson.

856667[/snapback]

inkman, I tried to acquire Grossman a few weeks earlier. I remember thinking what GOOD matchups he had during the playoffs. The deal didn't get done for whatever reason. I'm glad it didn't happen. I hope you have other options or that he straightens out for you.

inkman, I tried to acquire Grossman a few weeks earlier. I remember thinking what GOOD matchups he had during the playoffs. The deal didn't get done for whatever reason. I'm glad it didn't happen. I hope you have other options or that he straightens out for you.

856967[/snapback]

I'm out of the playoff picture at this point. Here are Grossman's numbers te weeks I started him:

Here are his numbers the weeks I didn't start him:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Rex Grossman has become my nemesis. I will forever root against him and his blasted Chicago Bears. Mother!@#$er!

I'm still going to win, but I played Romo over Trent Green. Could have cost me if Reggie Bush didn't explode.

Grossman screwed me too though. In my league, there are two divisions, top team in each gets a 1st rd bye. I am half a game out of first and going to win today. The top guy was playing a very good team, but for some reason his opponent decided to play Grossman over Vick?!?

Had he not started that disaster, he would have beaten him easily and my squad could enjoy their week off. But now he needs Westbrook to absolutely crush in the 2nd half.

Thanks Rex!

Grossman should be cut from all leagues or benched.  Every other qb did better than him.    :doh:  :blink:

857346[/snapback]

All other QB's are taken and my other choice was Eli who hasn't exactly been on fire. Doesn't matter now, seasons over, at least for me. :wacko:

I'm out of the playoff picture at this point.  Here are Grossman's numbers te weeks I started him:

Here are his numbers the weeks I didn't start him:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Rex Grossman has become my nemesis.  I will forever root against him and his blasted Chicago Bears.    Mother!@#$er!

857067[/snapback]

An inexact science, this FF we play, isn't it? It can rip your heart out.

My 3 receivers (Andre Johnson, Devery Henderson & Bernard Berrian) got me a total of 2 points :D

Fortunately Reggie Bush got busy and I won the week easily.

Unfortunately tho I ended up in 7th and am out of the playoffs :lol:

Still... 6-7 isn't bad for my first time doing fantasy football.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.