Concerned? Now I know how it feels.

johnk

I always wondered what it would feel like to play against a prime Thurman Thomas.... but only this time on "crack".... is there anything this guy can't do....

... but seriously what is the best way to stop him...

... I have the prayer part covered...

... my tongue is firmly in cheek, for any blow hards...

:-)

BTW: at least we don't have to watch, if it's bad....

... at the end of the day GO BILLS... because it's the right thing to do....

I always wondered what it would feel like to play against a prime Thurman Thomas.... but only this time on "crack".... is there anything this guy can't do....

853514[/snapback]

My guess is that you are talking about Billy Volek.

853514[/snapback]

We can't stop him, we can only hope to contain him.

I believe what he is saying is : LT = Thurman Thomas on crack

The way to stop him is to place him naked in a fl swamp and let an 12 foot gator chew on his ass at 4 in the morning then call the county sherriffs to come rescue your dumb ass, of course all of this takes place after one is finished smokin large rocks of crack.....

smoke crack, feed gators at 4am....seems like the way to go to me! :)

The way to stop him is to place him naked in a fl swamp and let an 12 foot gator chew on his ass at 4 in the morning then call the county sherriffs to come rescue your dumb ass, of course all of this takes place after one is finished smokin large rocks of crack.....

smoke crack, feed gators at 4am....seems like the way to go to me! :beer:

853529[/snapback]

:);)

853529[/snapback]

I take it you saw the news about how that guy was swallowed whole by that gator? I actualy live in florida and its has been alover the news. Funny post man lol.

What in the hell are you talking about?

853520[/snapback]

LT... of course.... i guess, just can't get myself to say it...

why does it seem to always come down to playing the best team in the league, with the season on the line...

...i guess it's a great "test"... :)

I take it you saw the news about how that guy was swallowed whole by that gator?  I actualy live in florida and its has been alover the news.  Funny post man lol.

853533[/snapback]

Well I''m not trying to go off topic but he compared LT to being on crack and that really seems to be the only way to stop him ....let a gator chew his ass for an hour or so!!!

That was the funniest crack smokin story I've ever heard and you just can't make that chit up!!

The best part was that it was some stupid FL. cracker who looked to be about 50 yrs. old and should have known better than to go naked into the cattails at 4am to smoke crack in FL......now I live in PA. and I know that really isn't a good plan when one wants to smoke crack.....

If you have any good local links to the story please post them as I just can't get enough of that story.....Just wish the cops would have known the reason why it was happening and let nature take its course...... :)

LT on crack.......we need some freakin gators out there sunday Bills 24 SD17!!!!!!!!!

Well I''m not trying to go off topic but he compared LT to being on crack and that really seems to be the only way to stop him ....let a gator chew his ass for an hour or so!!!

853554[/snapback]

Man you got it all wrong. He compared TT to LT and feels that playing LT would be like playing TT if he were on crack.

Guess now we know who's ass is in a gator.

853514[/snapback]

This is easier to understand

853529[/snapback]

yah i heard about that down here...friggin the most hilarious thing i have heard in a long time...

Oh come-on now, your getting us confused ??

LT=Photoelectric light energy= Einstein= TT on crack=Crackhead chewed by gator in swamp??

Just kick his freakin ass sunday and the world of Bills football will be clear!!!

WE NEED A WIN BABY!!

Can't wait for sunday ....go BILLS!

853592[/snapback]

That I get :) Go Bills

Oh come-on now, your getting us confused ??

LT=Photoelectric light energy= Einstein= TT on crack=Crackhead chewed by gator in swamp??

Just kick his freakin ass sunday and the world of Bills football will be clear!!!

WE NEED A WIN BABY!!

Can't wait for sunday ....go BILLS!

853592[/snapback]

Now you got it.... think in code... it's all a riddle..

LT = TT+crack

or

LT-crack = TT

or

(LT+crack) + (LT*cocaine) = Giants getting ass kicked by Dallas

853514[/snapback]

That statement sums up the state of Bills fans. At least you dont have to watch it??? seriously?

I sat through 2-14 seasons and many other horrible seasons. I guess you dont know what you have until it is gone! Bring to LA I look forward to it. I will root for them no matter what because I am a FAN. I had season tickets every year I lived in Buffalo and still hold them today even though I live far away. I still make at least 2-3 games year.

Best fans in the world my A$$ :)

That was the funniest crack smokin story I've ever heard and you just can't make that chit up!!

The best part was that it was some stupid FL. cracker who looked to be about 50 yrs. old and should have known better than to go naked into the cattails at 4am to smoke crack in FL......now I live in PA. and I know that really isn't a good plan when one wants to smoke crack.....

If you have any good local links to the story please post them as I just can't get enough of that story.....Just wish the cops would have known the reason why it was happening and let nature take its course...... :D

LT on crack.......we need some freakin gators out there sunday Bills 24 SD17!!!!!!!!!

853554[/snapback]

Going out to smoke crack at four in the morning in Florida is almost as stupid as someone going out to smoke crack in PA while Bucky Phillips was on the loose.

That statement sums up the state of Bills fans.  At least you dont have to watch it???  seriously?

I sat through 2-14 seasons and many other horrible seasons. I guess you dont know what you have until it is gone!  Bring to LA  I look forward to it. I will root for them no matter what because I  am a FAN.  I had season tickets every year I lived in Buffalo and still hold them today even though I live far away. I still make at least 2-3 games year.

Best fans in the world my A$$  :D

853641[/snapback]

Aaah shaddap.