Last Week Was The Loudest Crowd In Years

No more doom and gloom from here on out! There will still be close to 70,000 weekend Warriors when it is all said and done. Buffalo weather is back and Sunday will be rockin'!

People want to start saying Bills fans are fading? We'll see about that come kickoff!!

852953[/snapback]

I was there along with my wife (RevNJoisy) and I agree - it was VERY loud

the weather helped with no gloves and lots of great moments to pump ya up

Go Bills!

No more doom and gloom from here on out! There will still be close to 70,000 weekend Warriors when it is all said and done. Buffalo weather is back and Sunday will be rockin'!

People want to start saying Bills fans are fading? We'll see about that come kickoff!!

852953[/snapback]

I'm with you, lets bring the noise. Last week everyone was up and loud, I am pumped for this week. 12th man will be in full force!!! Hey, you never know. Go Bills!!!

I don't know how accurately you can gauge the noise from TV, but it sounded pretty loud from my living room.

I'd like to go to Seattle sometime for comparison sake. I get the feeling people say it's the new "loudest stadium" because they happened to have a good team who played a bunch of crappy teams on their way to an 8-0 record last year.

I don't know how accurately you can gauge the noise from TV, but it sounded pretty loud from my living room.

I'd like to go to Seattle sometime for comparison sake.  I get the feeling people say it's the new "loudest stadium" because they happened to have a good team who played a bunch of crappy teams on their way to an 8-0 record last year.

853078[/snapback]

I truely believe the King dome was loader......But thats my personal experience. It is a nice stadium tho.....and after it gets so load I cannot tell the differince my self. I wish I could get back east there to do the comparison myself! Been trying for years to get the wife to go to Niagra Falls for our aniversary (in october.) But she wont bite :)

852953[/snapback]

How do you know it was the loudest crowd in years? What did you use to measure the crowd noise?

How do you know it was the loudest crowd in years? What did you use to measure the crowd noise?

853305[/snapback]

I actually carry a real time band octave analyzer with me wherever I go. I tried to make it to as many parts of the stadium as possible so I will be displaying the results sometime later next week :)

852953[/snapback]

Yep, I made sure Section 119 was rocking last week, and will make sure it does again this week. Bills fans still have the passion, maybe just not as many. Hopefully, a couple years from now, we will be able to look back at this period and realize that we saw the embryonic stages of a pernennial powerhouse being built

Yep, I made sure Section 119 was rocking last week, and will make sure it does again this week. Bills fans still have the passion, maybe just not as many. Hopefully, a couple years from now, we will be able to look back at this period and realize that we saw the embryonic stages of a pernennial powerhouse being built

853538[/snapback]

I heard 2 penalties came directly due to crowd noise, I believe they were back to back... this can do some real damage... especially this week when the Chargers will have cold ear drums... and there golden tans and extremities will be frost bitten and infested with gang green....

not that I hoping for that... I love a fair game....

:)

Been trying for years to get the wife to go to Niagra Falls for our aniversary (in october.)  But she wont bite  :)

853301[/snapback]

You're wife's not stupid. She knows October could be a crap shoot on the weather.

Try September and say it's an early anniversary ;)

Also, (cant resist) it's Niagara Falls. Maybe she thought you always wanted to go to Niagra Falls, Iowa or something?

Good Luck.

853538[/snapback]

Very true...you are not too far from "the EZC"