Chargers moving to Anaheim

AKC

Not sure whether the little lightning bolts or their baby blue throwbacks are exciting the loosely loafered in Anaheim, but the Chargers ownership has been trying to move the team north for the past 6 or 7 years.

And in a grand display of the Charger lack of draw, the game this weekend has not sold out. Lack of box office on their part will almost surely end up forcing the Chargers to seek a larger population base.

Chargers to Anaheim

Not sure whether the little lightning bolts or their baby blue throwbacks are exciting the loosely loafered in Anaheim, but the Chargers ownership has been trying to move the team north for the past 6 or 7 years.

And in a grand display of the Charger lack of draw, the game this weekend has not sold out. Lack of box office on their part will almost surely end up forcing the Chargers to seek a larger population base.

Chargers to Anaheim

852923[/snapback]

Thats not reported from Fox Sports. Its a blog from some hack name Czar on a message board! :P

And in a grand display of the Charger lack of draw, the game this weekend has not sold out.

852923[/snapback]

I thought the game was at the Ralph this weekend??

It makes sense, really. Most of the Charger fans are just illegals who couldn't figure out how to get on the 5 North. If they move the team up here, they'll have a larger fan base as long as the Raiders keep sucking.

852988[/snapback]

It won't bother me too much- seeing them play over the years to a half empty stadium in San Diego has been a good preview to what we can expect once they commit to coming up here to the LA area. At least it will put an AFC team back in town and give us the chance to watch teams like the Bills with established national fan bases. All those empty seats will have a positive effect on ticket prices too!

Chargers to Anaheim

852923[/snapback]

So the Bills not selling out is the Chargers fault?

How's the weather in denial these days?

So the Bills not selling out is the Chargers fault?

How's the weather in denial these days?

853101[/snapback]

There's road winners and road losers. In the NFL there's 8 teams who will bring a load of fans when they make your schedule. Some of those teams don't even have winning records this season.

Then there's road losers (Chargers)- teams that regardless of record draw yawns nationwide.

CU in Anaheim knucklehead!

signed,

the hartford patriots

853193[/snapback]

As a Bills fan I am so happy the F :) ing Patsys did not come to my beloved Connecticut - out taxes would have gone way up for the team. On the plus side the UCOnn Huckies got a nice stadium. Now if only the Whalers would move to New Haven I'd be all set. ;)

Actually one reason I heard is that the San Diego mayor really f-uped and got the city in a lot of debt so next year the city can't pay for the Chargers and as a result they have to move.

853311[/snapback]

Your drive to see the Anaheim Chargers will only be about 15 minutes?

Chargers to Anaheim

852923[/snapback]

Will they be renamed? The Anaheim Chargers of San Diego?