Bills fan too passionate?

GreenDice

I visit other forums that discuss photography and audio/video equipment. There are some screaming and yelling but nothing like this forum.

What's there to scream and yell about on a photography and AV forum? ;)

TBD is the only sports fan forum I visit. It seems to me that either the people here are too passionate about the Bills or just too angry in general.

I visit other forums that discuss photography and audio/video equipment. There are some screaming and yelling but nothing like this forum.

So my question - Is TBD typical among sports fan (or NFL team) forums?

Thanks. I hope I don't start a flaming war here.

Peter Liu

61860[/snapback]

you came out of lurking to ask us this?

you came out of lurking to ask us this?

62030[/snapback]

Yes. I was too afraid to post.

BTW: People do attack each other on photography and A/V forums.

"My 60-inch TV is sharper than your 55-inch. My lens is bigger than yours. etc"

62156[/snapback]

The last thing you want to do is get between two people who have opposing views on the best way to view video or listen to audio, let alone the best ways to transport the signals. Especially in an industry that changes its technology every few months.

Football fans are freaks.

Videophiles and audiophiles are superfreaks.

They're super freakayyyy... Yowww....;)

62156[/snapback]

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I got the best fuggin lens money can buy! The biggest too!

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Got you beat on that one...Bills, Sabres...and friggin' Washington Capitals ("Hey, wouldn't it be a hoot to blow a 4-2 lead by giving up four goals in the last 2:30 of the game?") and Toronto Blue Jays ("What a great season!  We almost broke past the magic "30 games back" barrier!")  I'm sure, if I didn't loathe basketball, I'd be a Clippers fan. 

I sure can pick 'em.  Kind of makes me want to fall to my knees and shout "PLEASE vote me off this !@#$ing island!!!!"

61932[/snapback]

Sorry, Tom, but I'm breaking trump here...Bills, Sabres, and Mets...or is that "Mess"? M-E-S-S, Mess, Mess, Mess.

Welcome, Peter. You'll find this board a refreshing (or is that frightening?) change from your usual AV nerd bashing board.

That really depends on how hard you type...  ;)

61937[/snapback]

True. I think I had to find new springs for a couple of letters after Homejob Throwforward. Maybe I shouldn't have started pounding on the keyboard with a closed fist.

:D

Anyhow, welcome aboard, Peter. Hopefully the Bills can win a couple of games soon, and then maybe you'll see an easing of tensions around here.

Or not.......