Week 13 betting ... who do you have?

I am betting on the Chargers beating the spread. I also bought half a point, so it's -5.5. I love the Bills, but I just don't see them beating the spread this week.

I am also taking USC at -12 over UCLA.

852416[/snapback]

Look at what the Bills did to the high powered colts... I dont know if i like the bolts at -5.5, i would have taken the bills getting 6 at home. i dont recall them getting murdered at home in quite some time.

I like Dallas minus anything vs. the NY Falling Apart Giants.

852525[/snapback]

They may be falling apart, but I think Tennessee was the low point. I think the Giants will rebound and play better this week with the home crowd. A win this week and they're tied for the division lead with the tiebreaker over "America's Team". That might be enough to spring them back into the hunt.

If not, Tom Coughlin will be unemployed in January.

They may be falling apart, but I think Tennessee was the low point. I think the Giants will rebound and play better this week with the home crowd. A win this week and they're tied for the division lead with the tiebreaker over "America's Team". That might be enough to spring them back into the hunt.

If not, Tom Coughlin will be unemployed in January.

852570[/snapback]

It may have been a low point, but I can't imagine them doing anything this week to keep the game close. Dallas is playing at a very high level right now and is coming off a 10-day break off a game where their quarterback threw 5 TDs. This week's news is...what? TO bummed about Vanderjagt getting cut?

I don't feel strongly one way or the other about the Giants, but you can sense an ass-beating this week.

You gotta get on them lines early :P

I took the Bolts because I don't see our run defense being able to stop LT, plus Merriman's back. I think the bolts are the best in the AFC. My heart is with the Bills, my money is on San Diego.

852825[/snapback]

I guess I just read it as you were planning on taking them, not that you had them already. Unfortunately, I use a bookmaker and he doesn't offer advanced wagering. Gotta wait until gameday to call in. It's painful sometimes because there's games that I would jump on on Monday that are +/- 2 or 3 points by Sunday.

I did the same thing in the 2nd Bills-Pats game in Buffalo. I hammered heavy on New England. I actually caught a lot of flak in the parking lot from people telling me I was an idiot, and an ass, and not a fan. I AM an idiot and an ass, but I'm ALWAYS a Bills fan. I said, "Hey man, I'll gladly turn this money over if the Bills win. I'll be rooting for them. I'm just placing a wager that says they won't win. Nothing more, nothing less."

The danger is the Bills losing by 3. That's when it all goes wrong.

I guess I just read it as you were planning on taking them, not that you had them already.  Unfortunately, I use a bookmaker and he doesn't offer advanced wagering.  Gotta wait until gameday to call in.  It's painful sometimes because there's games that I would jump on on Monday that are +/- 2 or 3 points by Sunday.

I did the same thing in the 2nd Bills-Pats game in Buffalo.  I hammered heavy on New England.  I actually caught a lot of flak in the parking lot from people telling me I was an idiot, and an ass, and not a fan.  I AM an idiot and an ass, but I'm ALWAYS a Bills fan.  I said, "Hey man, I'll gladly turn this money over if the Bills win.  I'll be rooting for them.  I'm just placing a wager that says they won't win.  Nothing more, nothing less."

The danger is the Bills losing by 3.  That's when it all goes wrong.

852899[/snapback]

You should try some of the on-line places. That's where you make your money, with early lines.

You should try some of the on-line places. That's where you make your money, with early lines.

852908[/snapback]

I've never had an online account, but from what I've heard, I don't think I'd really like it. All cash, all the time. Plus, if I have to pay out a sizable sum, the guy usually gives me a bottle of vodka. Betonsports.com can't offer that...

I've heard you have to pay to cash out winnings/pay for shipping?

Well I had $20 to waste this week so I figured I throw together a little parlay.

1. KC (-6) at Cleveland

36 degrees with some snow.

I love KC in this game running the football all over the Cleveland defense, while Cleveland has looked pathetic on offense.

2. DAL (-4) over NYG.

47 degrees and sunny.

Romo is going to continue to play well, while the G-men will continue to play pathetic offense mainly due to the pass rush the Dallas front 7 will create. Not to mention the fact that Dallas has been stuffing the run pretty well.

3. SEA (+4) over DEN

20 degrees and clear at night.

This one scares me alot as Denver always plays well at home, but with a rookie QB I think they'll keep a mediocre offense simple. I don't know if Seattle will win but I think with Alexander running alot this game could definitely come down to a FG.

4. CAR (-3.5) over PHI

Cold and cloudy on Mon. night

The Panthers will rebound against a bed Eagles team. I like Steve Smith to have a huge game grabbing the MNF spotlight. That is if Delhomme remembers he's on the white team and not the green.

5. BUF (+7) over SD

COLD AND SNOW?????

I never bet on the Bills but I like this game with a big spread. Buffalo has been pretty solid against the spread this season as underdogs. This won't be a typical southern day or san diego day for Philip Rivers. This will be a closer game than a lot of people think and Buffalo will cover the spread this week.

6. Finally I took USC over UCLA -14. USC is gonna roll UCLA on their way to yet another national title game.

I took a lot of road teams this week but I had a little extra cash and I like these picks. 20 to win 750. That would be pretty cool right before the holidays.

Well I had $20 to waste this week so I figured I throw together a little parlay.

1. KC (-6) at Cleveland

36 degrees with some snow.

I love KC in this game running the football all over the Cleveland defense, while Cleveland has looked pathetic on offense.

2. DAL (-4) over NYG.

47 degrees and sunny.

Romo is going to continue to play well, while the G-men will continue to play pathetic offense mainly due to the pass rush the Dallas front 7 will create. Not to mention the fact that Dallas has been stuffing the run pretty well.

853898[/snapback]

G/L I really really hate these picks. The Chiefs laying 6 on the road = yuck.