40-18 as starting QB...

Jake Plummer, ouch. Even 7-4 this year, but, as we're seeing, it's all on the QB's to come through in the clutch, like JP has been doing lately. I didn't get a chance to see the game, slob peter king said Losman was innaccurate again, was that the case? Was he missing open targets?

849721[/snapback]

21/28 yesterday; 63.8% on the year.

He had a few bad passes, but his completion percentage was in the high 60's, which is excellent.

From what Ian eagle was saying, there was a pretty strong wind.

Yesterday was an example of the stats not telling the whole story, JP played very good.

I remember when we were 2-5 and I said I dont even care about the wins and losses as long as JP plays well enough for us to NOT have to draft a QB and our young guys looked good the season was a success, it's starting to look that way and I WANT TO MAKE A PLAYOFF RUN, if we can beat the super chargers next week, oh boy, wagons will be circled

Jake Plummer, ouch. Even 7-4 this year, but, as we're seeing, it's all on the QB's to come through in the clutch, like JP has been doing lately. I didn't get a chance to see the game, slob peter king said Losman was innaccurate again, was that the case? Was he missing open targets?

849721[/snapback]

It's amazing how Peter King can make comments on so many NFL games the day following the games. He must have 8 sets of eyes and a couple of spare brains that allow him to view all these games simultaneously and process all the information. What an amazing talent.

I remember when we were 2-5 and I said I dont even care about the wins and losses as long as JP plays well enough for us to NOT have to draft a QB and our young guys looked good the season was a success, it's starting to look that way and I WANT TO MAKE A PLAYOFF RUN, if we can beat the super chargers next week, oh boy, wagons will be circled

849728[/snapback]

I agree with you and JP seems to be playing to that level. Similarly, Peters looks to be ending a long-time need for us as well. That... is nothing short of miraculous.

For anyone that's not sure of JP's play, I offer this: He played such a good game that he has caused LSI Cadet to officially jump on his bandwagon. More importantly, he's done what no other poster on this board could do... he's silenced Deluca! Now that may be the most impressive stat from the game.

The haters are losing their ranks fast.

For anyone that's not sure of JP's play, I offer this:  He played such a good game that he has caused LSI Cadet to officially jump on his bandwagon.  More importantly, he's done what no other poster on this board could do... he's silenced Deluca!  Now that may be the most impressive stat from the game.

The haters are losing their ranks fast.

849745[/snapback]

LOL! :doh: