One thing all Bills fans can agree on

Cornerville

Albeit a slim chance the Bills can make a run for the wild card. It is just nice to know that in Early December in Buffalo next Sunday, there will be a feeling of hope...a feeling if "if we can just win this game and this other team loses, maybe we can sneak in as a 6th seed" We all felt that in 2004 to a bigger extent, and even though 2004 ended in bitter disappointment, that feeling of hope as a sports fan is great, that is why we watch sports in the 1st place.

Now the Bills have equaled their win total from a year ago. Any more W's at this point is called progress. The Bills could sure use another big w this week and a good finish (8-8 perhaps)...because when prospective FA's look to sign with a team, they look at things like this. They want to get paid, but also pay for a winner.

Just my 2 cents

Years ago, didn't someone post that they made all sorts of noise in the visiting teams hotel - keeping them up all night? We need that, and some hookers and bad clams sent to LT's room.

I really am hoping we can shock the Chargers, but I hate the thought of LT running through our porous run D.

Albeit a slim chance the Bills can make a run for the wild card.  It is just nice to know that in Early December in Buffalo next Sunday, there will be a feeling of hope...a feeling if "if we can just win this game and this other team loses, maybe we can sneak in as a 6th seed"  We all felt that in 2004 to a bigger extent, and even though 2004 ended in bitter disappointment, that feeling of hope as a sports fan is great, that is why we watch sports in the 1st place.

Now the Bills have equaled their win total from a year ago.  Any more W's at this point is called progress.  The Bills could sure use another big w this week and a good finish (8-8 perhaps)...because when prospective FA's look to sign with a team, they look at things like this.  They want to get paid, but also pay for a winner.

Just my 2 cents

848804[/snapback]

exactly! some jerkos dont want the bills to win thinking that this is hurting their draft spot. But in all reality, all these wins are not only helping the teams' confidence, but it will help them attract FA's.

Albeit a slim chance the Bills can make a run for the wild card.  It is just nice to know that in Early December in Buffalo next Sunday, there will be a feeling of hope...a feeling if "if we can just win this game and this other team loses, maybe we can sneak in as a 6th seed"  We all felt that in 2004 to a bigger extent, and even though 2004 ended in bitter disappointment, that feeling of hope as a sports fan is great, that is why we watch sports in the 1st place.

Now the Bills have equaled their win total from a year ago.  Any more W's at this point is called progress.  The Bills could sure use another big w this week and a good finish (8-8 perhaps)...because when prospective FA's look to sign with a team, they look at things like this.  They want to get paid, but also pay for a winner.

Just my 2 cents

848804[/snapback]

2 chances, slim and none and slim just offed himself.

Denver, KC, Cincy and the Jets are going to battle it out for 2 spots. Bills, Dolphins and Jags are on the outside looking in.

Denver, KC, Cincy and the Jets are going to battle it out for 2 spots.    Bills, Dolphins and Jags are on the outside looking in.

848811[/snapback]

So I guess you are the resident expert of everything. is that you Sean Salisbury?

Can you give me the winning lottery numbers for tonight too?

Totally missed the point.

About rooting for draft position: If the Bills were now 2-9 I get that. But until the team is eliminated, that to me is dumb thinking.

Denver, KC, Cincy and the Jets are going to battle it out for 2 spots.    Bills, Dolphins and Jags are on the outside looking in.

848811[/snapback]

Denver is moving to a rookie QB

KC/NYJ are very inconsistent

Cincy has Balt/Indy and Den all left to play, plus Pitt who will play them hard for the Rivalry sake

December will be interesting...

Denver is moving to a rookie QB

KC/NYJ are very inconsistent

Cincy has Balt/Indy and Den all left to play, plus Pitt who will play them hard for the Rivalry sake

December will be interesting...

848829[/snapback]

I think Denver will be a better team with Jay Cutler starting.

If you had asked me at the beginning of the season if I would be happy with 5-6 at this point I'm sure I would have said yes. I was hoping for 8-8 then, and I still think that would be great progress. It is neat to have a glimmer of hope, even an itty bitty microscopic glimmer.

I think Denver will be a better team with Jay Cutler starting.

848830[/snapback]

Cutler would be one of a select few rookies QBs in ths history of the NFL if that happens. I think Cutler will be a very good QB (I thought he was the best QB in the past draft) but I don't expect him to light the world on fire the moment he steps onto the field. Unless the Denver D resorts back to early season form I don't see them being a factor come playoff time.

Years ago, didn't someone post that they made all sorts of noise in the visiting teams hotel - keeping them up all night?  We need that, and some hookers and bad clams sent to LT's room. 

I really am hoping we can shock the Chargers, but I hate the thought of LT running through our porous run D.

848807[/snapback]

Who's got dibs on this one?! Wouldn't that be unbelievable?! I think Sapp just complained about that last week, funny enough. That just tells us it's possible.

What an amazing job by the boys today, huh? Even thought he didn't have the best numbers, JP was accurate and he brought the team back on a game winning drive. After these two weeks, especially this week because last week was "merely" the Texans, I am gaining some confidence in the OLine AND JP. Those Jags are big up front. Great job today.

Years ago, didn't someone post that they made all sorts of noise in the visiting teams hotel - keeping them up all night? We need that, and some hookers and bad clams sent to LT's room.

hit the adams mark at about 3am, head to the stairway. Whatever floor they are on they will have a desk with a few guys running "security" in front of the elevators. At least that's the way it was a few years ago.