JP

jp is the man dude. This kid has really come on in the last couple weeks and is improving. two game winning drivres in as many weeks agaisnt a good defense. I cant wait til this weekend, JP is gonna show rivers up in the snow at orchard park.

O and does anything still think JP cant play? JW

848723[/snapback]

he also didnt get sacked this week

To set the record straight, on the INT that JP threw, all I read is that the ball was badly "underthrown"...yet, that is a half-truth.  Losman's arm hit Preston while releasing the ball leading to the WTF pass.

848870[/snapback]

all th jp haters do not give a sh-- about that .

After this week I'd say there are barely any jp haters left, JP is taking some great steps and looks like he's not going to let anyone forget that he's part of the talented 04 draft of QB's.  :devil:

848894[/snapback]

(As I type this wearing my JP Losman Jersey...)

His play over the last couple weeks has been great. I think he's is (going to be?) a quality QB in the league. Even if he never makes the HOF or super-star status, "he'll do." With a quality supporting cast, he'll get the job done and then some.

No need to patch that position up, got that one covered. Good stuff.

-Jeff

To set the record straight, on the INT that JP threw, all I read is that the ball was badly "underthrown"...yet, that is a half-truth.  Losman's arm hit Preston while releasing the ball leading to the WTF pass.

848870[/snapback]

Actually it was Terrence Pennington I believe. I'm looking at it now.

Actually it was Terrence Pennington I believe. I'm looking at it now.

848903[/snapback]

It was Pennington and it was he fault for setting up his pass-pro too deep and right into JP. I thought at first the ball just slipped on JP but it slipped b/c on the bump into #79. Great play by Royal to get it back.

If JP gets some really good blocking and a real #2 WR, he could be pretty good. Yes, I have been impressed the last couple weeks and am a JP doubter. Rooting very hard for JP as always and I think it would be awesome if he can win 3 more this year!

Go Bills!

It is great to see him playing so well. If you weren't at the game today you obviously missed a treat. We still have a handful of games left, but the fact he has led the team to 3 4th quarter wins in the past 4 games says something. I was certainly critical of him for awhile and was really wondering if he "got it"---well he sure has the past two weeks. I've always rooted for the guy to succeed b/c you have to love his work ethic,dedication and moving to Buffalo in the offseason. No cushy California lifestyle in the offseason--he's back here in late Feb/early March. He looks very comfortable in the pocket and he moves so well in the pocket. The guy can throw on the run---and does it as well as anybody in the league right now. I wished they got him doing that sooner in the year--but maybe by not doing that he has adjusted to being a better pocket passer as well.

The biggest thing for this team is the confidence and belief they can go out and win every Sunday. Also, they have many needs to fill that it would be soooo nice to have QB a set position. The much-maligned OL did very well in pass protection again. Give these guys credit. Peters is playing very well and dominating. Maybe he is the LT we need. Another OL, and a run-stffer and this team could be very, very, good.