I Just Watched the Game Again....

cåblelady

I dont understand this thread...how about making a point

844257[/snapback]

Here's a nice thread with a point for you.

I'm jealous 'cause the only game I've seen this year was the Dieami game – but it's a bute!

That's good enough to watch over and over again too.

Too bad Can'tpepper still isn't their QB. You know. it's kinda like missing Drue leading the Cowgirls.

*sigh*

OK I'll spell it out to you.....interpret it for you.

"I Just Watched the Game Again...."

....and it was such a long time coming....years of anxiously waiting for a legitimate reason for hope.....and the game was such a record-breaking, classic finishing excitingly fun ride that I do believe I'll enjoy looping it & watching it over & over & over......etc.

I thought it was obvious cåblelady meant all those things & probably many, many more. 

If you don't like the way someone communicates....especially when it is in good humour.....try just ignoring it rather than being a poopy-head & having a whinge.

Are you married Max?  I see many arguments in your household with the "how about making a point" attitude you have.

845320[/snapback]

ok tough guy, your weak attempt at being funny was just that, weak

they didnt win the super bowl, they beat the Texans...I'll be impressed if they beat the Chargers in 2 weeks

...i bet you're one of these "next year will be our year" guys...they were lucky to beat the Texans and you say there is a legitimate reason for hope now, did you just start watching football this year because they beat the Texans last year and everyone wanted to name the defense...how did that turn out

they didnt win the super bowl, they beat the Texans...I'll be impressed if they beat the Chargers in 2 weeks

845948[/snapback]

No, they didn't win the super bowl. You're the one saying this and thank god you finally realize it's not a superbowl. People are just happy their team had a come-from-behind win last week.

And no, nobody cares if you're impressed or not. <_<

Damn Max, lighten up. OK, so you're not impressed they beat the Texans. Well guess what, this team has been playing so bad this year that any win is impressive. Cable was just stating that she liked the game enough to watch it over and over. If you don't like the way she said it, simply ignore the post. Personally, I liked the post. Simple and to the point, it brought a smile to my face on a board that usually just bitches and complains.

...i bet you're one of these "next year will be our year" guys...they were lucky to beat the Texans and you say there is a legitimate reason for hope now, did you just start watching football this year because they beat the Texans last year and everyone wanted to name the defense...how did that turn out

845948[/snapback]

Why even watch the game than moron. We will just tell you the score.

Happy Holidays to the rest of you.

Guest dog14787
*sigh*

OK I'll spell it out to you.....interpret it for you.

"I Just Watched the Game Again...."

....and it was such a long time coming....years of anxiously waiting for a legitimate reason for hope.....and the game was such a record-breaking, classic finishing excitingly fun ride that I do believe I'll enjoy looping it & watching it over & over & over......etc.

I thought it was obvious cåblelady meant all those things & probably many, many more. 

If you don't like the way someone communicates....especially when it is in good humour.....try just ignoring it rather than being a poopy-head & having a whinge.

Are you married Max?  I see many arguments in your household with the "how about making a point" attitude you have.

845320[/snapback]

0:)

has football become so pathetic for Bills fans that beating the Texans makes people forget the sorry state this franchise is in

sorry if Im not as impressed with this win as everyone else is, great catch by Price at the end but again, they beat the Texans and barely beat them

if this would have been aganst the Colts the week before I could understand but I am amazed at how people are acting about a win over the Texans

has football become so pathetic for Bills fans that beating the Texans makes people forget the sorry state this franchise is in

sorry if Im not as impressed with this win as everyone else is, great catch by Price at the end but again, they beat the Texans and barely beat them

if this would have been aganst the Colts the week before I could understand but I am amazed at how people are acting about a win over the Texans

846155[/snapback]

You're kind of a glass-is-half-full kinda guy, aren't you.

Some of us, right or wrong, enjoyed the game because for the first time in forever, we actually turned the tables on the football gods. This time, Leftwich didn't hit a receiver in the endzone at time ran out. This time we were able to punch the fourth-and-one on the road instead of giving the ball back to the Patriots so they could drive the ball down our throat and take the lead. This time...for the first time in a long time...things went right as the clock wound down.

And right or wrong, most of us know this single game has the potential to give the team something solid to build on. That maybe what they're doing IS STARTING TO WORK.

I'm sorry you thought THIS was a good thread to ask "So, what's your point?" But take a tip: The more you look for what you think you're looking for, the more you'll miss what you should have seen.

Guest dog14787

845948[/snapback]

I'll be one of the guys that says next year will be our year. Losman is starting to show flashes of the player he will be one day.

It was a very fun game to watch. Seeing the team grow and get better is rewarding.

Yes, I'll gladly look back on the day we beat the Texans and say, Remember that drive.

The day J.P. Losman stepped up to the plate, and delivered.

It was great!!! 0:)

846155[/snapback]

Regardless of how good the Bills are (or the Texans are), this game had drama.

JP Losman finally showed that he could lead his offense to a win in the last 2 minutes of the game.

There was an NFL record breaking receiving performance by Lee Evans.

There was a huge defensive stop when all the Texans had to do was get a single first down to clinch the game.

I TIVO'ed the game and have watched it again myself.

"What's the big deal?" you ask... I guess you'll never know.

:lol:

Tough guy?

I called you a poopy-head.

They mustn't breed them very tough were you come from. 0:)

846218[/snapback]

Don't take it personally, Dibs.

I'm sure you noticed he only whispers, i.e., doesn't know what the biggie shift key thingy is for. So it's certain he can't handle a remote control and change the channel because his team isn't performing to his standards. Probably cancelled his newspaper subscription too because he's sick of seeing The Bills coverage.