Another thing this win does for me ...

AJ1

gives a chance for three more wins.  Jax, Miami and Tennessee all appear winnable now whereas if the Bills had lost today, all hope would have been gone.

842674[/snapback]

Hope is not gone because of a loss.

I agree that this win could inspire them further and we could see more wins as the season goes on.

Of course, if we win 7 games there will be those who whine about the player we can't draft because of the wins. That will certainly happen.

I was impressed with the sideline celebration after the JP to Peerless TD! Kelsay was jumping around and EVERYONE took time to give Losman a hearty slap on the back for his first "stirring" comeback victory. I think this game will make a big difference in how the Bills finish out this season. In my opinion, this game was a turning point in the early careers of JP Losman and Lee Evans. Add in a helthy Willis McGahee, and maybe we actually have a triplet grouping going forward!!

Unfortunately, judging the way SD is playing tonight, we are going to get smoked Dec. 3rd.  Is LT going to have any trouble with our pourous run D?

PTR

842860[/snapback]

Yep, because we are going to make some adjustments.

Seemed to work for the O today. :doh:

Unfortunately, judging the way SD is playing tonight, we are going to get smoked Dec. 3rd.  Is LT going to have any trouble with our pourous run D?

PTR

842860[/snapback]

He's not so fast when running through a foot of snow