Why cant the Bills get a QB like this one...

Ramius

since every week, a couple of morons find some new hotshot QB that the Bills need or should have drafted, or is obviously better than ours, heres this weeks...

The Bills should have gotten a QB like THIS ONE. I mean c'mon. The guy put up huge numbers, and led his team to the game winning score in the final minute. Why cant our QB ever do that?

since every week, a couple of morons find some new hotshot QB that the Bills need or should have drafted, or is obviously better than ours, heres this weeks...

The Bills should have gotten a QB like THIS ONE. I mean c'mon. The guy put up huge numbers, and led his team to the game winning score in the final minute. Why cant our QB ever do that?

842317[/snapback]

good question? :lol:

842317[/snapback]

It was against Houston :lol:

Still, it was a good game. Good job JP.

It was against Houston  :lol:

Still, it was a good game.  Good job JP.

842327[/snapback]

Ahh, i forgot the new rule the NFL added this year, where wins against houston and other bad teams dont count.

Is it kind of like hockey, where the bills are really 3-6-1? (wins-losses-wins against sh------- teams)?

842317[/snapback]

It takes 11 on offense that can convert on third downs and a D that can stop the run and big plays to succeed. That's all. As the saying goes, the QB gets too much credit for the win and too much blame for the loss. See what a little help from the O-line and play calling that utilizes JP's strengths will do for this team.

Ahh, i forgot the new rule the NFL added this year, where wins against houston and other bad teams dont count.

Is it kind of like hockey, where the bills are really 3-6-1? (wins-losses-wins against sh------- teams)?

842338[/snapback]

I said he had a good game, against a sh-- team.

Good for him, good for the Bills and I'm happy.

If he plays like he played today, maybe we won't be.

842367[/snapback]

but the rest of the team played like ass! our d was bad, we couldnt run for anything. its not all on jp either way... but he did have one stand up game today.

842317[/snapback]

You can just tell from watching him play that he has "IT."

Yes but we have STUNK less and less since the bye week adjustments ! god, does no one else see this? :lol:

842384[/snapback]

still, there is no reason to discount this win because it was against the texans. the texans have beaten the jags twice... and we've been close in games against good teams, but really havent beaten any of them.

JP won this game for the team.

Love it, hate it, It's a fact. The haters' excuses are dropping off one by one.

"He can't get you a win in the clutch." Check.

842398[/snapback]

You hit the nail on the head. The numbers are nice, but he's put big numbers up before. What is great is that in a clutch situation he played flawlessly, was totally under control, motivated the team, and made one HELL of a fine pass to win the game.

He's never done that before, and now the jackasses cannot use it as an argument against him.

JP won this game for the team.

Love it, hate it, It's a fact. The haters' excuses are dropping off one by one.

"He can't get you a win in the clutch." Check.

842398[/snapback]

The most impressive thing about Losman today was that he only had one receiver who gets open and he still turned that into a win. For 59 and a half minutes the only play that worked was "Losman to Evans" and we basically worked that into an entire gameplan.

The offensive line played much better today but the fact remains that Losman has very little to work with. Royal drops at least one pass a game, Price is rarely open, Parrish has never fought to catch a ball since he's been a Bill, and Reed is hurt. We have one receiver.

Morons who hate Losman should take that into account when they're bashing him.

2005:

9 games started

228 attempts / 113 completed / 49.6%

1340 yards / 5.88 YPA

8 TD / 8 INT

2006:

10 games started

262 attempts / 164 completed / 62.6%

1838 yards / 7.02 YPA

10 TD / 7 INT

Proof that our little boy is growing up? I sure as hell hope so!

2005:

9 games started

228 attempts / 113 completed / 49.6%

1340 yards / 5.88 YPA

8 TD / 8 INT

2006:

10 games started

262 attempts / 164 completed / 62.6%

1838 yards / 7.02 YPA

10 TD / 7 INT

Proof that our little boy is growing up?  I sure as hell hope so!

842458[/snapback]

You have no idea how much I hope you're right.