GAMBLERS: Who is it this week?

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

6pt teasers are for suckers, thats why they offer them to you. Same goes with parlays, bet everything flat. It's your only shot to win.

Also, 6pt teasers: how do you feel about them?

60382[/snapback]

Someone told me that 6 point teasers are the new wave in the "adult" entertainment business, is this true????? :w00t:

6pt teasers are for suckers, thats why they offer them to you. Same goes with parlays, bet everything flat. It's your only shot to win.

60441[/snapback]

If you take teasers, always take the points...i see so many people take a team that is giving 6 or 7 and push it down to 1 or even, it seems like a losing proposition....

My picks this week:

Buffalo +7

St Louis +7

Cleveland +6

Based on my record of 0-2-1 last week, I'm not sure I want to even try. My reversion to the mean strategy probably need a few more weeks (injuries?) to be ready.

Anyway:

Seattle -7 (-6 was available earlier in the week) over St. Louis

Green Bay -3.5 over Tennessee

-------------------

Nothing else looks very attractive at this point. I like the Buckeyes -3 over the Badgers. The OK-Tex game will be interesting, but it will be a game time decision for me.

Wow... Miami is getting THIRTEEN against NE...

I might actaully take NE on that. . . I really, REALLY, dont think Miami could play again USC right now.. .

60534[/snapback]

I don't know, that's a lot of points. :w00t:

Divisional game, too.

What's the UNDER???

Man, as much as I hate to say this, Buffalo +7 looks tempting. If it goes to 7.5 i'm gonna jump on it, 6.5? leave it. And just 7? Well, Ill take a push.

Hmmm.. that might be the best looking game out there. Buffalo is desperate. Yes, they suck, but I think they MAY keep it close.

I figure if we had knocked down that last ball against JAX, and were 1-2 going into this game, the line would be about 4 pts. And a line based on record, and not performance screams to be bet on.

Last week, I only touched one game. And I won. Jets -6.5 Thank god for a late INT for TD.

I'm on my most successful streak in awhile right now, 5 straight wins, 4 of them parlays, all for a little over 1,200$ in profit. So I'm definitely hot right now, whether or not you think it will continue is your call. Here is the goods on what I have set up for this weekend.

Texas at Oklahoma

Is this year Texas finally wins? I don't know, however at +240 on the money line it is a very good bet. The game is not played in Oklahoma, its played at a neutral site in Dallas Texas, so don't count home field. This game should be interesting, you got Texas who is among the best in the nation on the ground going up against a very strong run defense in Oklahoma. What Oklahoma can't do right now is stop the pass, but Texas can't throw so who knows how that match up will play out. Offensively Oklahoma will have a slight edge on the Texas defense, but it is slight. This game should be a coin toss so taking Texas +240 would be a good play.

Minnesota at Michigan

Last year Minnesota dominated Michigan for three quarters, the problem was they craped their paints in the fourth quarter allowing Michigan to have their biggest come from behind win in school history. I don't expect that to happen again this year, while Michigan passing games should give Minnesota some problems this game will boil down to who can run the football. Michigan is among the worst in that category this year and Minnesota is the best. At +145 I think Minnesota is the best play of the weekend.

California +240

Cleveland Browns +240

Minnesota Vikings -190

Virginia Tech -240

New York Giants +160

For the value Texas/Minnesota are the two games I feel the best about, the other wagers are either games I like against the money line or parlay fillers but look promising none the less. Good luck to all this weekend and remember, no amount of money can compare to a Bills win.

a win against the jets after starting 0-3?  $550.65 would be my price.

60857[/snapback]

Well last weekend I won a 3 team parlay with the last game being the under for Colts at Jacksonville. It won me 890$, despite that I still felt like the day sucked because we lost. Yes the money does help but I still would rather have a Bills win then win some extra cash. By the by Steve I know you mentioned before that you don't bet college football, I would reconsider the philosophy. I also know more about the pro game but that just means I need to do more research when I make college wagers. The money is in college football IMO, not the NFL.

There's a reason that the money has been rushing towards the Jets all week.

I like this game...I think the Jets are overrated and the Bills (with good reason) underrated. That beng said...Ever since SB 25...I have a no bet clause on the Bills.