Back on top!

Cat herder and Strom Thurmond jackboot-licker Trent Lott is back from the dead and ready to kick some butt!

Trent Lott, Minority Whip (the irony of that particular title should hit you right about...now.)

Sen. Trent Lott, ousted from the Senate's leadership job four years ago because of remarks considered racially insensitive, won election to the No. 2 post Wednesday.

Lott returned to the center of power by getting the position of vote-counting GOP whip, nosing out Sen. Lamar Alexander. Sen. Rick Santorum told reporters that Lott beat Alexander by a 25-24 vote.

Congrats, Trent!

Cat herder and Strom Thurmond jackboot-licker Trent Lott is back from the dead and ready to kick some butt!

Trent Lott, Minority Whip (the irony of that particular title should hit you right about...now.)

Congrats, Trent!

837756[/snapback]

More proof that the GOP is mostly a southern party grounded in the warped culture of Dixie

And no discussion of KKK member Byrd who has a lot of  power in the Senate. A man who filibustered the 1964 Civil Rights Bill.

838222[/snapback]

Nah. Like you, they prefer to concentrate on why the opposite party sucks so much, ignoring the trangressions of the scum they worship.

If you want to discuss Byrd...start a topic.  Why would you expect a discussion on Byrd on a topic about Lott?  :lol:

838255[/snapback]

Obviously because Byrd is the devil, everything revolves around him, or at least in Wacka's obsession it does.

Because you are insinuating he is a racist redneck . Byrd has proven he is one by his actions. Just shows how morally bankrupt the dems are. If they practiced what they preach, Byrd would have been run out of the Senate decades ago.

Because you are insinuating he is a racist redneck .  Byrd has proven he is one by his actions. Just shows how morally bankrupt the dems are. If they practiced what they preach, Byrd would have been run out of the Senate decades ago.

838341[/snapback]

My God, it's a friggin' reflex. We say "Lott", you respond "Byrd". :lol:

Well if Lott is forgiven then I guess the same standard should be applied to Byrd. After all Lott's own party hounded him out as much as the MINORITY Dems at the time who were ignored in all else.

And I guess if we're forgiving Lott then we can forgive McCain and Murtha for their transgressions as well. In fact let's forgive everyone.

Im sorry, did Byrd ever apoligize? When did he use the term 'white!@#$'? I beleive it was only a few years ago.

And come on Wacka...only us Conservatives can be racist. Lott is evil incarnate. Byrd is just "misunderstood."

He's really a swell guy.

Really.

And no discussion of KKK member Byrd who has a lot of  power in the Senate. A man who filibustered the 1964 Civil Rights Bill.

838222[/snapback]

Start a thread, chief. I made the OP because Lott's winning the seat by one vote over Lamar Alexander was news yesterday, considering it was just two years ago that he was gutted by the White House and his own party for his remarks about Thurmond. Your boy Drudge had one of his "breaking news" rotating lights about it as well.

I've already resigned myself to the fact that the next two years will be loud choruses of "Senator Byrd was in the KKK" and "Chappaquiddick" from your side. Either get some new material or follow the news.

Start a thread, chief.  I made the OP because Lott's winning the seat by one vote over Lamar Alexander was news yesterday, considering it was just two years ago that he was gutted by the White House and his own party for his remarks about Thurmond.  Your boy Drudge had one of his "breaking news" rotating lights about it as well. 

I've already resigned myself to the fact that the next two years will be loud choruses of "Senator Byrd was in the KKK" and "Chappaquiddick" from your side.  Either get some new material or follow the news.

838569[/snapback]

The irony of a liberal telling someone else to get some new material is pretty awesome.

Interesting slip of the tongue, you fool. You've just admitted to being a liberal Democrat. Hence the "we."  :lol:

838512[/snapback]

Yes anybody who says "Lott" is certainly a liberal democrat. Whooops, I just said Lott. Damn, I said it again. Awwwwww, $*. Another victory for the terrorists......

Yes anybody who says "Lott" is certainly a liberal democrat. Whooops, I just said Lott. Damn, I said it again. Awwwwww, $*. Another victory for the terrorists......

838714[/snapback]

Ahem, Simon, not to burst your bubble or anything, but, well, . . . you are a liberal Democrat. :lol: