Back on top!

You honestly don't consider yourself a liberal Democrat? Any time I've heard you express a political view, it was always left of center. Which issues (if any) do you have right wing views on?

839069[/snapback]

I've never voted for a Democrat in my life.

I'm not big on the left/right game but some areas where I would be considered traditionally right of center would be guns, spending, smaller, less intrusive government (in most areas), social programs, individual freedoms, constitutional law, social security, personal morality/responsibility, income redistribution, etc.

Oh yeah, and I hate black people.

And no discussion of KKK member Byrd who has a lot of  power in the Senate. A man who filibustered the 1964 Civil Rights Bill.

838222[/snapback]

God, don't we know it.

And the man who blocked most of Clinton's health care legislation.

This man should be your hero.

Well if Lott is forgiven then I guess the same standard should be applied to Byrd. After all Lott's own party hounded him out as much as the MINORITY Dems at the time who were ignored in all else.

And I guess if we're forgiving Lott then we can forgive McCain and Murtha for their transgressions as well. In fact let's forgive everyone.

Kum ba yah, my Lord, Kum ba yah!

Oh Lord! Kum ba yah!

Hear me crying, Lord, Kum ba yah!

Oh Lord! Kum ba yah!

Hear me singing, Lord, Kum ba yah!

Oh Lord! Kum ba yah!

Hear me praying, Lord, Kum ba yah!

Oh Lord! Kum ba yah!

Oh I need you, Lord, Kum ba yah!

Oh Lord! Kum ba yah!

I'm not big on the left/right game but some areas where I would be considered traditionally right of center would be guns, spending, smaller, less intrusive government (in most areas), social programs, individual freedoms, constitutional law, social security, personal morality/responsibility, income redistribution, etc.

839109[/snapback]

The truth comes out.

You hate intrusive government.

You honestly don't consider yourself a liberal Democrat? Any time I've heard you express a political view, it was always left of center. Which issues (if any) do you have right wing views on?

839069[/snapback]

Hating the current "campaign as a Libertarian, govern as a Liberal" Republican party doesn't make you left of center. It actually makes you smart.

839109[/snapback]

I didn't know all that.

Well if Lott is forgiven then I guess the same standard should be applied to Byrd.  After all Lott's own party hounded him out as much as the MINORITY Dems at the time who were ignored in all else.

838396[/snapback]

Oh yeah, big time.

As a matter of fact Karl Rove was the person most responsible for booting Lott out of his leadership position proving once again how much the GOP loves to eat their own.