Is your wife/girlfriend a natural blonde?

\GoBillsInDallas/

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I could only remember that team america quote.

837110[/snapback]

Not sure how much of this will come through.

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an !@#$. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get !@#$ed by dicks. But dicks also !@#$ !@#$s: !@#$s that just want to sh-- on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with !@#$s their way. But the only thing that can !@#$ an !@#$ is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they !@#$ too much or !@#$ when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a kitty to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of sh-- that they become !@#$s themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us !@#$ this !@#$, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in sh--!

Haha, obviously you've never stepped foot into a University.  :lol:

837091[/snapback]

Dammit, I went to college in the late 80s/early 90s when NOBODY was gettin' any.

The fact that I went to an evangelical Christian college does not obscure my point. Kenyon was just a ten-minute drive away, and TOSU less than an hour.

As if you went to U of Florida or Penn State.

You went to friggin' Rutgers.  Get over yourself already.   :lol:

838035[/snapback]

You mean I went to a top-notch University? Whoa is me! :P:D

Do I dare ask where you went Tommy?

University of Phoenix?