Weird feeling the Bills are going to win this week

DPR4444

i think we can win, but weird stevestojan always happens in the meadowlands, especially during the 4pm games when we play the jets...that gives me a bad feeling about this weekends game...

60364[/snapback]

Lost at NYJ: 98, 99, 2000, 2002, 2003.

But, I dont like stats like that.

I will use the fact that the Bills blow and the Jets are good to think we are going to lose.

I have a weird feeling the Bills are going to win this week.  Stop snickering - let me explain.

I have this theory that with all the parity in the league, there are truly only a few really good teams at any one time [let’s say Philly and Seattle right now] and a few really bad teams [sF, Miami].  The rest of the teams are muddled in the middle, ala the famous Bell curve.  Thus, although their records don’t reflect it at the moment, in theory there isn’t that great a difference between the Jets or the Bills or any of the other teams in vast midrange.

Hey, I took Statistical Theory 101 about 20 years ago, and I’m pretty confident that it hasn’t changed much since then.  Or maybe I'm grasping at straws.  Anyway, even if they don’t win, I still think they’re a good pick with the points.

60087[/snapback]

I see you met my mule. The one that kicked me in the head about this time last week.

I'll say it again - we WILL win this Sunday - it's about matchups, and we match up well against the Jets in almost every facet of the game.

60097[/snapback]

There is one key area where we don't match up well with the Jets though, or anyone else in the NFL as of now for that matter. Football sense / smarts / intelligence. As long the acts of stupidity continue at their current rate, then this team will continue to lose.

I read the NY Post everyday and all the NY Media is talking about is a matchup against New England in Week 7 when both teams will be 5-0. Herm Edwards is trying to caution his team not to look past Buffalo. I think the Bills will win this week because the Jets think Sunday will be an easy win.

Guest reggie
I have a weird feeling the Bills are going to win this week.  Stop snickering - let me explain.

I have this theory that with all the parity in the league, there are truly only a few really good teams at any one time [let’s say Philly and Seattle right now] and a few really bad teams [sF, Miami].  The rest of the teams are muddled in the middle, ala the famous Bell curve.  Thus, although their records don’t reflect it at the moment, in theory there isn’t that great a difference between the Jets or the Bills or any of the other teams in vast midrange.

Hey, I took Statistical Theory 101 about 20 years ago, and I’m pretty confident that it hasn’t changed much since then.  Or maybe I'm grasping at straws.  Anyway, even if they don’t win, I still think they’re a good pick with the points.

60087[/snapback]

Every week somebody says, "this is the week!" Well, a broken clock is right twice a day. Whooppee!