so many experts on this board

mead107

Which has nothing to do with a game plan that has Losman not passing the ball with any frequency.

And by the way: I said Losman was going to be a bust when he was drafted.  I'm not defending Losman, I'm criticizing your absolute lack of any thought.  "Losman sucks because I think he's boring."  :blink:

835452[/snapback]

I never said he sucks because he is boring. Anybody with a brain could see the coaches are scared to death to let this guy run an offense. Why do you think that is the case???? Because they see him in practice everyday & know that he will loose them the game 9 out of 10 times if they give him a chance to. Look, I have been going to the games for 10 years, I know what I see, he has no pocket presence, he is not accurate, he cant read a defense & his teammates dont rally around him. So dont put words in my mouth.

if it is mistrust , then why do they stick with him ?  no one better ???

835460[/snapback]

Because they probably feel he needs seasoning, and want to give him a full year to evaluate what they have, but at the same time they don't want JP killing them. They know Holcomb isn't the answer and Nall is just as Green as Losman. Losman does benefit from having no clear cut option behind him.

I never said he sucks because he is boring.  Anybody with a brain could see the coaches are scared to death to let this guy run an offense.  Why do you think that is the case????   Because they see him in practice everyday & know that he will loose them the game 9 out of 10 times if they give him a chance to.  Look, I have been going to the games for 10 years, I know what I see, he has no pocket presence, he is not accurate, he cant read a defense & his teammates dont rally around him.  So dont put words in my mouth.

835467[/snapback]

It's the o-line they don't trust.

If it was JP they would have started Nall or KH after the bye week, instead they moved the OL around. :blink:

It's the o-line they don't trust.

If it was JP they would have started Nall of KH after the bye week, instead they moved the OL around.  :blink:

835491[/snapback]

Theres no point arguing, the inmates run the asylum

The coaches don't trust him cause the media says so, doesn't matter that the coaches game plan was to run all day against the WORST RUN DEFENCE in the league and pass very little against the 3RD BEST PASS DEFENCE. The coaches all said after the game that they stuck wth a run first game plan because they don't have adequate pass protection.

The media is right, they don't let JP pass the ball because they don't trust him, thats why he still starts every game and is not pulled for someone they trust. Just like he has no pocket presence because he doesn't take off scrambling on every play where he is close to getting sacked. That has nothing to do with the coaches admitting they have told JP to stay in the pocket so he can learn how to read defences better to become a better QB.

We were supposed to be Super Bowl Contenders this year, not rebuilding, Marv has had since he left as a coach to rebuild this team and has not done anything right. Drafting Brady Quinn is the only answer this offseason, if this doesn't happen, the Bills will never win