13 Pass attempts

generaLee83

What the hell is this team doing? As others have pointed out the Bills coaching staff must have zero confidence in Losman if he attempts 13 passes. (I know in reality it was more due to sacks) You know what, I'm at whits end with this team. If you don't have the confidence in your QB to attempt to throw the freaking ball every now and then, then get rid of him or bench him. How many draws can you run on 3rd and long before you think the other team will catch on.

Jauron is an overly intelligent version of Mularkey. Same old stupid playcalling, same old stupid excuses at the press conference.

Jauron is starting to emerge as a terrible coach. I have no confidence in him and I do not see this team having any success as long as he is the coach. I'm getting sick of hearing how hard the team works every week in practice. If this team worked 1/10 as hard as he claims they would have won today.

Leave town fire marshall Bill.

Indi:

Ranked 3rd in passing defense

Ranked 32nd in rushing defense

Hmm ... what should we do? What would keep the game close? Hmm ...

834099[/snapback]

Exactly. This is how to beat the Colts offense. Tennessee and the Bills are the only teams to come close to beating the Colts and did so throwing 34 times COMBINED. It's the strategy that beat the Bills K-Gun in Super Bowl 25 and it will work when a team with a better running game tries it against the Colts.

New England failed to recognize it last week and died through the air.

What the hell is this team doing?  As others have pointed out the Bills coaching staff must have zero confidence in Losman if he attempts 13 passes. (I know in reality it was more due to sacks)  You know what, I'm at whits end with this team.  If you don't have the confidence in your QB to attempt to throw the freaking ball every now and then, then get rid of him or bench him.  How many draws can you run on 3rd and long before you think the other team will catch on.

Jauron is an overly intelligent version of Mularkey. Same old stupid playcalling, same old stupid excuses at the press conference.

Jauron is starting to emerge as a terrible coach.  I have no confidence in him and I do not see this team having any success as long as he is the coach.  I'm getting sick of hearing how hard the team works every week in practice.  If this team worked 1/10 as hard as he claims they would have won today.

834089[/snapback]

Try zero confidence in the passing game.....not zero necessarily zero confidence in Losman. 1st drive he was 3 for 3 on passing....all were 3rd down completions....one was a 13 yarder needed(got 24).

Next drive Pennington stuffed up & JP is sacked on 1st & 10. The passing game slowed down even more shortly after that.

He put us in position to get a field goal (which we got) ... so if not for that then the score would have been 17-13 ... is that a blowout?

834136[/snapback]

<_<

who do you think scored our only TD?

Without McGee's fumble recovery and KO return it would have been 17-6

What the hell is this team doing?  As others have pointed out the Bills coaching staff must have zero confidence in Losman if he attempts 13 passes. (I know in reality it was more due to sacks)  You know what, I'm at whits end with this team.  If you don't have the confidence in your QB to attempt to throw the freaking ball every now and then, then get rid of him or bench him.  How many draws can you run on 3rd and long before you think the other team will catch on.

Jauron is starting to emerge as a terrible coach.  I have no confidence in him and I do not see this team having any success as long as he is the coach.  I'm getting sick of hearing how hard the team works every week in practice.  If this team worked 1/10 as hard as he claims they would have won today.

834089[/snapback]

In case you werent paying attention to the game, we played the best team in the AFC today and our terrible coach came up with a gameplan which gave our team, which is bad, a chance to win the game, not everything went our way but we made a game that we could have won out of it.

Yeah, we came close, but I would like to see Losman atleast take a shot at the endzone in the redzone.

First drive of the game says it all, Bills get all the way down the field with a few nice passes then run 3 times and kick a field goal.

Jauron seemed happy to get the field goals, in my eyes if you get inside the redzone and come away with only 3 points, that's a win for the defense. The fact that we didn't even throw the ball makes it even worse.

834089[/snapback]

I think the problem is we can't block a pass rush of 5 guys when he have obvious passing downs. Now that is scary and hardly JP's fault. I haven't seen any games from beginning to end but if he like 5 secs to throw and can't then he could very well be the prob.

I think the problem is we can't block a pass rush of 5 guys when he have obvious passing downs.  Now that is scary and hardly JP's fault.  I haven't seen any games from beginning to end but if he like 5 secs to throw and can't then he could very well be the prob.

834455[/snapback]

Good point, maybe Fire Marshall Bill should devise an offensive philosophy in which the Offensive line has 5 lineman, 2 TE's and one other WR blocking. That would be 8 guys on the offensive line, 1 QB, 1 RB and 1 WR to deceive the defense.

Hell, even put all the WR's on the line, imagine this press excerpt.

"In an odd attempt to shore up the offensive line the bills have asked WR's peerless price and Lee Evans to add 150 pounds to their frames."

(peerless doesn't get his name capitalized anymore)

I think the problem is we can't block a pass rush of 5 guys when he have obvious passing downs.  Now that is scary and hardly JP's fault.  I haven't seen any games from beginning to end but if he like 5 secs to throw and can't then he could very well be the prob.

834455[/snapback]

No QB in the league gets 5 seconds. Not even Manning or Brady.

This is the NFL in 2006. You have to be able to deal with the pressure. You saw Manning yesterday set up and create more time. Loseman is just too locked in on his receiver to notice the rush around him.

Loseman is not able to see downfield and feel the pass rush like most every other QB in the NFL.

It's over. It's time to move on. :devil:

In case you werent paying attention to the game, we played the best team in the AFC today and our terrible coach came up with a gameplan which gave our team, which is bad, a chance to win the game, not everything went our way but we made a game that we could have won out of it.

834171[/snapback]

Shh..There is too much logic in that paragraph.

This is true. He picked up a ball that was lying on the ground and ran.

834423[/snapback]

If it was Clements you'd be speaking of his nose for the football and playmaking ability. Heaven forbid you give McGee some credit once in awhile. If it weren't for his unique abilities, this game could have gotten ugly. I just wish he made one more cutback on that kick return.