Bill Belichek, what a loser!!!

Rayzer32

After the Pats lost ( :lol: ) to the Jets, BB walked into the vincinity of EM and barely looked at him and didn't shake hands with him. He reached out with his hand but barely touched Mangini's. Nice way to congratulate someone who worked for you. !@#$ing poor sport douchebag. I love it. <_<

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the Pats lost ( :lol: ) to the Jets, BB walked into the vincinity of EM and barely looked at him and didn't shake hands with him.  He reached out with his hand but barely touched Mangini's.  Nice way to congratulate someone who worked for you.  !@#$ing poor sport douchebag.  I love it.  <_<

833886[/snapback]

He's a fu--ing baby just like his QB

After the Pats lost ( :D ) to the Jets, BB walked into the vincinity of EM and barely looked at him and didn't shake hands with him.  He reached out with his hand but barely touched Mangini's.  Nice way to congratulate someone who worked for you.  !@#$ing poor sport douchebag.  I love it.  :lol:

833886[/snapback]

Although schadenfreude can never completely make up for a Bills loss, that really does take the edge off a bitter defeat. <_<

I guess that Mangini and Belicheck had some disagreements over how to run the defense last year, and it hurt their relationship. He also believes that Mangini tampered with Deion Branch, so now there is no relationship.

After the Pats lost ( :lol: ) to the Jets, BB walked into the vincinity of EM and barely looked at him and didn't shake hands with him.  He reached out with his hand but barely touched Mangini's.  Nice way to congratulate someone who worked for you.  !@#$ing poor sport douchebag.  I love it.  <_<

833886[/snapback]

bellicek hates mangini cuz he knows he's good

it's really that simple. at 36 he thought he had mangini as a top coordinator for at least a few years. something he desperately needed after losing weis to ND and the other guy to cleveland. bellichek is losing it without help. he was outcoached today and last week against colts too. and he's not getting any help from kraft who keeps losing top performers to free agency etc. this could be the beginning of the end for kraft and bellicheck

I love Belicheck's press conferences after losses.  He just answers with short one word answers in a nasty tone until the reporters stop asking questions.  No class.

Yeah, I prefer classy coaches who are super upbeat after they lose. <_<

After getting completely and totally outcoached and outplayed the last two weeks, he should be sporting a nasty tone.

bellicek hates mangini cuz he knows he's good

it's really that simple. at 36 he thought he had mangini as a top coordinator for at least a few years. something he desperately needed after losing weis to ND and the other guy to cleveland.  bellichek is losing it without help. he was outcoached today and last week against colts too.  and he's not getting any help from kraft who keeps losing top performers to free agency etc.  this could be the beginning of the end for kraft and bellicheck

834022[/snapback]

I had under 2.5 in the pool on how many different ways you'd misspell Belichick. <_<

There were some reports this week that Belichick feels Mangini tampered with acquiring some coaches/staff under contract with New England when he left. There are also some unconfirmed rumors that one of those employees was the team chef.

Yeah, I prefer classy coaches who are super upbeat after they lose. <_<

After getting completely and totally outcoached and outplayed the last two weeks, he should be sporting a nasty tone.

834025[/snapback]

Newsflash, coaches often have some class after 2,3,4 or more losses. You can't win everything brother. Welcome to reality.