Jason Peters

Frez

That little fellow has a dearth of moves to get to the QB or just get pressure. Peters will have to bring his A game today.

I bet we get to see Royall giving him a hand in pass protection and if you thought we ran too much to the left side last week, today be prepared for another heavy dose running right up to Frenney.

Another big test for Jason Peters this week. He will be facing (no sack) Dwight Freeney and Dwight is looking for his first sack of the season. I have faith in Jason Peters, I bet Freeney never gets a sniff.

832867[/snapback]

He'll have his hands full today and I'm not worried about him in the run blocking today. I still think after this season to put him back to right tackle and draft one of the good players at left tackle out of college, like the guy from Wisconsin Joe Thomas.

Would you say that Freeney has a dearth or a PLETHORA of moves?

833122[/snapback]

Hard to say what he meant, but the two are antonyms:

Dearth - lack, scarcity, paucity, shortage, shortfall, want, deficiency, insufficiency, inadequacy, sparseness, scantness, rareness, absence.

Pleathora - excess, overabundance, superabundance, surplus, glut, surfeit, profusion. :P

Another big test for Jason Peters this week. He will be facing (no sack) Dwight Freeney and Dwight is looking for his first sack of the season. I have faith in Jason Peters, I bet Freeney never gets a sniff.

832867[/snapback]

I'd rather have Andrew Peters in there :P