Yankees fans.........

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2000 just keeps getting further and further away fromt he present.  Those trophies are starting to collect cobwebs. 

Looks like another first round exit for the Spankees.

59830[/snapback]

You were saying...

:rolleyes::):P

We don't need Yankee crud in the baseball shrine that is Busch Stadium.

Sell me your tickets!!!!

59852[/snapback]

Honestly BF, I will see if I can hook you up if St.Louis goes, regardless of who they play.

I'll try to pull what little strings I have.

You would really try to hook me up???  That would be a dream of mine.

59861[/snapback]

Yes. One of the companies my dad works built the stadium so they have a bunch of tickets (like 50 or so).

So it's by no means a sure thing but I will def try!

2000 just keeps getting further and further away fromt he present.  Those trophies are starting to collect cobwebs. 

Looks like another first round exit for the Spankees.

59830[/snapback]

Last time your team actually won a World Series, Derek Jeter was oh, about 10 years old, so maybe you can save the trash talking for if St Louis actually wins a World Series and dosent fall up short in the playoffs like they have time and time again since 82 (85 Ill grant you, they were screwed)

And will the Yankees beat the Twins to get to the WS? Im not sure, too many questions with the Yankees and too early to tell so far, playoffs just got started.

You should know to wait until the last out. Yankees win 7-6. By the way, when't the last frickin time the Cards won the Series? 1982? Where you even around then? Maybe your team should actually win something first before you talk trash.

Last time your team actually won a World Series, Derek Jeter was oh, about 10 years old, so maybe you can save the trash talking for if St Louis actually wins a World Series and dosent fall up short in the playoffs like they have time and time again since 82 (85 Ill grant you, they were screwed)

And will the Yankees beat the Twins to get to the WS?  Im not sure, too many questions with the Yankees and too early to tell so far, playoffs just got started.

59875[/snapback]

I'll trash talk all the way through the World Series..........and when we DO win you Yankees fans will acknowledge the greatness that is the St. Louis Cardinals baseball club.