"The Bills are a dangerous team"!

Buffan00

The Polian interview on WGR this morning was hysterical. Polian went on to say how the Bills have maybe the best secondary in the NFL....our defense is fantastic (tremendous? awesome?...i forget his exact word)...and our running game is top notch. I know he loves Marv and all but Polian really went overboard with the praise.

The Polian interview on WGR this morning was hysterical.  Polian went on to say how the Bills have maybe the best secondary in the NFL....our defense is fantastic (tremendous? awesome?...i forget his exact word)...and our running game is top notch.  I know he loves Marv and all but Polian really went overboard with the praise.

829470[/snapback]

He is just trying to make the Bills look past the Colts.

The Polian interview on WGR this morning was hysterical.  Polian went on to say how the Bills have maybe the best secondary in the NFL....our defense is fantastic (tremendous? awesome?...i forget his exact word)...and our running game is top notch.  I know he loves Marv and all but Polian really went overboard with the praise.

829470[/snapback]

But I thought Polian was a football genius/god and knows all. maybe this footbal genius/god sees the potential and sees Marvs plan better then some fans on a message board who want the entire organisation blown up (nuked is more like it) again and start over, again