BOTD for Wednesday...

USMCBillsFan

Not a chance, bro.  You've posted your girl's pics and I won't post mine but real, sweet girls like we've got are one in a million.  Surgeried-up trashy whores are a dime a dozen.  No thanks.

829731[/snapback]

I'm not saying you have to fall in love. You meet her in a bar looking fine like that, you would. Well if you don't, your choice but i would.

I'm not saying you have to fall in love.  You meet her in a bar looking fine like that, you would.  Well if you don't, your choice but i would.

829735[/snapback]

Guess I've never been a dude who would just hit whatever comes up next in a bar. Just the way I am, I suppose. Either easily contented or supremely lucky or both.

Guess I've never been a dude who would just hit whatever comes up next in a bar.  Just the way I am, I suppose.  Either easily contented or supremely lucky or both.

829774[/snapback]

:D Wow

That's funny lol

I know some guys who have some pretty nasty sh-- in a bar, especially after last call. I'm not that bad though. But Britney Spears is a fine ass chick that's retarded.

I'm sure it'll be coming to a store near you soon. Now that she dumped K-Fed he's going to need another income source.

829424[/snapback]

He can always go back to Pizza delivery

Not a chance, bro.  You've posted your girl's pics and I won't post mine but real, sweet girls like we've got are one in a million.  Surgeried-up trashy whores are a dime a dozen.  No thanks.

829731[/snapback]

Britney was hot before they decided to market her as a slut. I remember seeing a music show of some kind showing behind the scenes at one of her rehersals in Toronto. No, or very little make up wearing a ash t-shirt and tightish jeans. Totally natural and totally hot.

Anyone buying stock in Bleach company's and the STD vacination industry? They are going to need alot to disinfect her after she has been near the king of the trailer k-fed.

The guy releases an album and promotes it like he is the greatest thing ever (dude your only known because of who you somehow married) and the guy can't even get an audience to listen to his concerts. Now he is getting into Wrestling?

I was thinking of this the other day when i heard about the divorce, do you think she could be a lesbian or atleast that will be her next move? She gets together with a willing guy looking to start a career in the industry that needs money, works out a deal to "Marry him" and have some kids, and then break up after each gets what they want. With the recent influx in celebrities announcing they are gay it seems like the newest it thing, like adopting third world country children (which will probably be just a fad like the tiny dogs in purses was)