Chris Simms to start

Simms to start...

I had a friend who went to college with Simms.  She said he had quite the reputation for going home with easy ugly women.  Maybe now that he's starting QB in the NFL he can find himself a nice girl.

59665[/snapback]

Well maybe he won't find a "nice" girl but nfl groupies have to better looking than easy ugly college chics. So At least he's takin a step up most likely in the looks department. Unless he just digs the less attractive females. :D

Speaking of stories about NFL players, did i hear a funny one about Losman today from my mom who heard it from a business partner of her's in Buffalo. When I get more time, I'll post the entire story. It's really funny though, and makes me like Losman even more.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that Chris Simms will be the next Rob Johnson, southpaw style....he'll dazzle you at times with his potential, but is soft between the ears...

59695[/snapback]

I think that's more like going out on a trunk. :D

People projected Simms as a sure fire top 5 pick when he started college. I think most of the NFL thinks that he doesn't have the skill to play at this level. He wasn't even the best QB on his team at Texas.

Screw Simms.  Where's Major Applewhite?

59685[/snapback]

NS, had Texas been bright enough to keep Applewhite as the starter they might not have choked every year in big games...

Speaking of stories about NFL players, did i hear a funny one about Losman today from my mom who heard it from a business partner of her's in Buffalo.  When I get more time, I'll post the entire story.  It's really funny though, and makes me like Losman even more.

59689[/snapback]

why you gotta tease us like this?

I think he work at Baskin & Robbins in New Jersey :rolleyes:

59763[/snapback]

That would actually make a pretty good name for an ice cream flavor. Probably be a big seller down in Austin.

Just as long as it wasn't coming out the wrong end. :)