One thing that should make each one of us.......

Lv-Bills

I think we can all agree.  The Raiders are a fuggin mess.  From the top down in that organization, they are a mess.

WOW.  What a circus it is in Oakland.  That was comical watching those clowns last night.

827996[/snapback]

That's funny. I could've sworn remembering that the Raiders whipped our Bills last year.

Oakland is a totally different team this year than last. Lots of players left last year along with a worse coaching staff coming in. They are a mess. At least we have some pieces in place. I love our rookies and second year players. Its just going to take some time here.

I think we can all agree.  The Raiders are a fuggin mess.  From the top down in that organization, they are a mess.

WOW.  What a circus it is in Oakland.  That was comical watching those clowns last night.

827996[/snapback]

They have huge problems, no question about it. Perhaps there is a reason why their OC was out of football and mayoring in a small Montana(?) town.

827996[/snapback]

Why should the fact that Oakland sucks make any Bills fan feel any better that we suck too?

Back in the nineties we could have all said that at least we are an above average team unlike the "lower half" of the league.

After the 2004 season we could have said at least we're not among the worst bunch of teams.

Now we're reduced to taking comfort in the notion that the Raiders suck worse than we do.

Well I don't know how anyone else feels, but I just feel dandy about all that.

What's next? At least we have a team in the NFL? Or we can beat the Bulls if we play them?

I also don't think that we're too far from that same mess.

828068[/snapback]

And obviously you don't watch games. The team in Oakland is a mess, players are fighting against each other, the coaching staff doesn't seem to know what they are doing, no one looks like they come out to play, only to collect a check.

Buffalo is just a young team that is starting over and struggling right now, they are not going to look dominant after completly overhauling an entire team the offseason before.

Obviously you've jumped ship, don't expect someone to throw you a life preserver or slow down the bandwagon to bring you back aboard when the team turns it around

Why should the fact that Oakland sucks make any Bills fan feel any better that we suck too? 

Back in the nineties we could have all said that at least we are an above average team unlike the "lower half" of the league. 

After the 2004 season we could have said at least we're not among the worst bunch of teams. 

Now we're reduced to taking comfort in the notion that the Raiders suck worse than we do. 

Well I don't know how anyone else feels, but I just feel dandy about all that. 

What's next?  At least we have a team in the NFL?  Or we can beat the Bulls if we play them?

828066[/snapback]

Did you miss breakfast or something this morning? Maybe I should have titled the post.......I AM GLAD I'M NOT A RAIDERS FAN.

Would that suit you better?

Well lets see here............let's just take a look..........

Their owner is a goofball.

They have no GM.

Their head coach, last night, had a penalty explained to him by their center Jake Grove, because Art Shell didn't understand the call.

Their OC ran a bed and breakfast last season, and was clueless on making ANY adjustments last night.

Randy Moss has totally given up.

Jerry Porter is a malcontent and pouted on the bench most of the night.

Their offensive line is about 3 steps below the Bills and Arizona Cardinals.

They rarely sell out their home games in a smallish stadium, nonetheless.

Should I go on? Or is that enough?

They are a complete mess. So, yeah, it makes me feel a bit better that we aren't them. Just a little positive to make fun of someone else, who is clearly worse off than us, to make us feel a little better about ourselves.

Lighten up Francis.