66-75

For 1 (100%)

Against 0

Unsure 0

Total

For 52 (78%)

Against 11 (16%)

Unsure 3 (4%)

Support for JP is most shaky in the 26-35 bracket, with all other brackets being decisively JP supportive. Shame I can't do a gender split, but not enough of the sample is female.

31 - JP gets the whole year. I'm frustrated right now but hopeful he can become a more consistent player (along with the team)

I understand that we don't have great talent in the Oline, but there at times the line plays well and JP still makes bad reads or misfires his targets.

He started the year looking like a decisive QB and taking what was given to him. I now see the guy forcing things or being hesitant in the pocket. Don't really know what's causing this.

If he keeps playing like he's been playing the last three or four games it will be difficult for us or the FO to keep investing time with him.

If that is the case, next year you let him battle out in TC against Nall and a draftee (3rd or 4th round, maybe we get lucky)

42 years old.

I still think JP could be the answer at QB for us, he just needs more time and more protection. He'll start the remaining games and he'll either show us something or he won't. I've got more than enough patience for JP for this season.