Bills at Colts

Mikie2times

It all boils down to us staying close early, allowing us to establish the run. I don't think we will pull the upset, but I see Buffalo being more competitive then people think. The Colts can be run on, and A-Train is good straight ahead with some power. I see his style being effective against the Colts undersized and undermanned interior. When teams control the ball by running the Colts have been human. Look at the 14-13 comeback win at home they had over Tennessee. They can't score if they don't have the ball. More along these lines is the potential for a Colts letdown. After a huge win at Denver, and then a very physical win last night, I have a hard time believing they will be fully up for our lowly Bills. On the flip side Buffalo should have a little confidence boost from the win verse GB.

Crazy?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prepare for Chicago Part Deux.

827242[/snapback]

I agree, no further comment from me.

Yesterdays real score is:

Favre 24 Packers 10

The Bills look completely inept on offense and they will probably not have the benefit of 4 turnovers from Peyton Manning.

It will be ugly.

It all boils down to us staying close early, allowing us to establish the run. I don't think we will pull the upset, but I see Buffalo being more competitive then people think. The Colts can be run on, and A-Train is good straight ahead with some power. I see his style being effective against the Colts undersized and undermanned interior. When teams control the ball by running the Colts have been human. Look at the 14-13 comeback win at home they had over Tennessee. They can't score if they don't have the ball. More along these lines is the potential for a Colts letdown. After a huge win at Denver, and then a very physical win last night, I have a hard time believing they will be fully up for our lowly Bills. On the flip side Buffalo should have a little confidence boost from the win verse GB.

Crazy?

827237[/snapback]

whats the line?? 15??? Im taking Indy

I dont even want to think about what the Colts offense is going to do to McGee  :flirt:

827657[/snapback]

:wub: it's not going to be pretty...Manning will shred the D, we should be able to run - there is no way we can chew up a ton of clock with our OL...no way...I think we possibly could put up 14 pts....unfortunately the colts will score at least 28

(I'm trying to be positive)

Crazy?

827237[/snapback]

The thing that I see is that A-Train runs with much more determination than Willis. Don't get me wrong, I love Willis, and i think that with an adequate line he could be in Tomlinson's league, but Thomas runs harder between the tackles. I think that if we run the ball well, we have a chance. But I can just see us not being able to punch in TD's and settling for field goals and losing big in a game we seemed to be in the whole time( sound familiar?)

I think it's better for us now if Thomas is in. But don't be surprised if that opportunistic Colts D grabs a handful of TO's from us.

Also, the thing that you always have to factor in with the Bills is are they going to come to play? If not, Indy could put up 50+ on us. It's sad and funny that if the Bills play somewhat to their potential we could knock off an undefeated Colts team but almost just as easily we could lose by 30, 40+

you forgot to end your sentence ... dont worry. Ill do it for you.

"unfortunately the colts will score at least 28 ... in the 1st half"

827684[/snapback]

And then they'll rest in the 2nd half, allowing us to score and make the game appear much closer! No way we're blown out.

Also, the thing that you always have to factor in with the Bills is are they going to come to play?  If not, Indy could put up 50+ on us.  It's sad and funny that if the Bills play somewhat to their potential we could knock off an undefeated Colts team but almost just as easily we could lose by 30, 40+

827688[/snapback]

Listen. I love the Bills. I always have, and always will. Sometimes I think I bleed red and blue. But the facts are this: WE DONT HAVE THE TALENT RIGHT NOW! Even if we did play to our potential, we wouldnt beat an Indi team playing below-average.

Listen. I love the Bills. I always have, and always will. Sometimes I think I bleed red and blue. But the facts are this: WE DONT HAVE THE TALENT RIGHT NOW!  Even if we did play to our potential, we wouldnt beat an Indi team playing below-average.

827692[/snapback]

I disagree. The bills only "suck" because they can't compete on a week to week basis. Look at Detroit, they were widely considered one of the worst teams in the league but they come to play once in a while. We have the talent at most of the positions except o-line and the d-line is barely better. It's not really a question of "talent" any given team can beat another in the NFL.

And if we don't have the "talent" now when the F&%K are we gonna get it. It's been forever since we've been a good team. We have the talent. Maybe not at every position, but we do. They just need to come to play.

Whats your definition of a blow out? I couldnt see us (at this point) losing by less than 17. Im thinking we lost by about 20 points.

827700[/snapback]

I was just kidding around with my post. I agree, I give us zero chance to win this game and a marginal chance to lose by 14-20 points; more likely its a 3 touchdown loss. However, I very much hope for us to win and will be cheering mightily for a miracle. But reality is what it is.

I disagree.  The bills only "suck" because they can't compete on a week to week basis.  Look at Detroit, they were widely considered one of the worst teams in the league but they come to play once in a while.  We have the talent at most of the positions except o-line and the d-line is barely better.  It's not really a question of "talent"  any given team can beat another in the NFL. 

And if we don't have the "talent"  now when the F&%K are we gonna get it.  It's been forever since we've been a good team.  We have the talent.  Maybe not at every position, but we do.  They just need to come to play.

827701[/snapback]

We have a QB who hasnt seem to progressed since week 4. We have a horrible offensive line, a bad defensive line, a bad CB (mcgee), a good CB who were going to let go because we dont want to pay him, 2 WR's that do next to nothing (price and reed, a WR who cant run fast enough to catch a deep pass (andre davis), and the list goes on.