Next Week is Gona be UGLY!

Mr. T

Sorry, as much as I still love the Bills....they typically never play well here in Indy. Everybody knows the Colts are vulnerable on their run defense....perhaps this is the only way the Bills may succeed (by keeping the Colts offense off the field). Sanders' return and is a huge factor at Safety.

IMHO, Manning is having the best year of his career. I say this because he does not have the Edge in the backfield (besides his rushing ability, Edge was very good at pass protection) and has missed his 3rd receiver (Stokley) for most of the year. Whether or not he can keep this up remains to be seen, but I am more impressed this year than others.

I predict that Freeney will finally have the game he has been looking for this season (0.5 sacks going into the NE game last night).

But still, let's hope the Bills can pull one off....may not be the worse thing for the Colts to get beat (for their own good).

So the game plan should be obvious:

35 attempts for Thomas, 15 for Losman.

With how strong Thomas looked this week, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bills tack up 150 on the ground. Then all that remains is for JP to hit the big PA passes.

826521[/snapback]

Thats our only prayer. Chew up yards, gain field position and keep Payton off the field and we may only lose by 2 toucdowns. :P

That in and of itself would be a win in my book.

Just play well, and let the chips fall where they may.

826667[/snapback]

You have to hand it to Indy. They beat 2 very good football teams on the road the past 2 weeks. We cannot have any turnovers if we want to keep this game from getting out of hand. We can hope Indy is overlooking us. Sometimes great teams play down to the level of lesser competition. They could also be due for a letdown against lowly Buffalo.