The Bills won today because....

Just Jack

Once again, tell everyone how you or someone you know helped the Bills win by either following your game day routine, or altering it, or wearing a different jersey, or you didn't let that Packers fan watch the game at your house...

I'll go first...

The Bills won today because I left the game early. Yes, that's right. The wife was home sick, I've got a three+ hour drive when traffic is decent after a game, and I still need a couple hours tonight to get ready to head out of town for work early tommorow, so I left with the score still tied at 10-10, with about 8 minutes left. But it was right after I left that the Bills got the go ahead TD, and I wasn't even out of the Buffalo area when they got the final TD. So you all know, that from now on if the score is tied in the 4th, I'll leave early so the Bills will win.

<_<

Guess what...I'm going to Indy next weekend.

Sorry in advance, guys.

825968[/snapback]

udonkey, I wouldn't put up with that abuse if I were you. AJ is out of control with his abuse. I am sending a note to SDS to report him. If you join me in complaining, we can get this big meanie what's coming to him!

udonkey, I wouldn't put up with that abuse if I were you.  AJ is out of control with his abuse. I am sending a note to SDS to report him.  If you join me in complaining, we can get this big meanie what's coming to him!

825970[/snapback]

I blame Borat....he's a bad influence over me <_<

I blame Borat....he's a bad influence over me  <_<

825973[/snapback]

I don't buy it! I think a certain blonde hottie is behind it all. She seems so nice and innocent on the outside. But on the inside, she is a mean, cold, and ruthless KAOS killer!

I don't buy it!  I think a certain blonde hottie is behind it all.  She seems so nice and innocent on the outside.  But on the inside, she is a mean, cold, and ruthless KAOS killer!

825981[/snapback]

Blonde hottie? Tell me more!!! <_<<_<:devil:

Because I work midnights and slept right through the first 3 quarters... I was also ambiv to a Miami-Chicago game... Usually I root at all cost AGAINST Chi... This time I was torn...

:devil:

Hope I don't jinx the Sabres... It seems to work opposite... I took a shower between the 1st intermission... The wife shut off <_<<_< the sat radio... I get out and it is 2 to 1... WTF??... Took till the 8 minute mark of the 3rd to right that ship... Still got it on the sat... :lol:;)

Total W-W today is a

Chi loss

Bills win

Still open:

Sabres 4-3 win in OT/... SO, I will take...

;)

<_< You tell me. Is she blonde?  <_<

825993[/snapback]

The last hot blonde I'm guilty of deflowering was my ex girlfriend from six years ago :devil:

Lana is more like a light brown, I'd say