JP Losman I have been a supporter

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The idiots calling for Nall without having ever seen him play a down are just that: idiots.

825439[/snapback]

And the apologists that say JP Losman can't be "blaimed" -- when he just waited 3.5 seconds in a collapsing pocket on 2nd and 5 -- are getting shrill.

The fact that we aren't losing is because of the defense and special teams. JP has done nothing. Completely ineffective. Sometimes a young QB just needs to take a step back and let his brain catch up with what's going on. Even though Carr has a few seasons under his belt, the other week they benched him mid-game in favor of what's his name. The team almost won the game with a miracle 4th quarter comeback. Today Carr is back in there starting.

I don't see anyproblem with giving Nall a quarter here and there when JP just isn't getting it done.

I'm not advocating benching Losman in mid-season, mind you.  The idiots calling for Nall without having ever seen him play a down are just that: idiots.

I am advocating another rebuilding year, however.  Sorry, Takeo.

825439[/snapback]

We all knew going in that this year was a rebuilding year.  I would think you would want JP to get as much experience as he can this year.

825442[/snapback]

Yeah we thought we were rebuilding but the team is simply pathetic, and they've gotten worse on offense every week. And change for the sake of changing can be a good thing, and anyone who has played sports at higher level than rec softball knows this and i laugh when you say idiot bungee jumper because when you get to a high enough level all of the guys have ability or they wouldn't be there. Sometimes stagnation happens when guys get comfortable.

TD. I'm still not convinced. Wide open.

825504[/snapback]

So basically you're saying that Nall could have made that pass, too.