I'm in LA for the weekend, where is a

Try & hit the aforementioned Busby's in Santa Monica on Sunday.  I'll be there with AKC and the Losman family clan. Even when the Bills perform badly, we can still party hardy  :devil:

Come by just for the spicy chicken wing dip  :wub:

823802[/snapback]

Wow Mr. Lamb so that's where you go now. Is it worth the trip up there ?

fyi ... article linked on TBD front page indicates that Pennington's folks will be at the Ralph to see their son's first NFL start.  Hope he does them proud!

824143[/snapback]

Thanks. I'd hadn't talked to them since before the line changes- hope they have great time in Buff and more important TPennington shows up big Sunday.

Wow Mr. Lamb so that's where you go now. Is it worth the trip up there ?

824160[/snapback]

Think of Bobby McGees with clean beer lines, good food and someone actually opening the place up before kickoff ;-)

If you are in Orange County, you can join the Costa Mesa Bills Backers at the Corner Office Sports Bar & Grill which is conveniently located in the Lakes Pavilion Center just blocks from South Coast Plaza Shopping Center in Costa Mesa. The address and website are shown below.

Corner Office Sports Bar & Grill

580 Anton Blvd., #201

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Phone: (714) 979-9922

Email: info@cornerofficegrill.com

They open on Sunday at 9:30 a.m. and gametime is at 10:00 a.m. PST. They have numerous big screens and we have tables reserved for us.

What do you eat while watching the game, breakfast?

823374[/snapback]

Recently? 190 Proof grain alcohol, straight from the bottle. Another game like the last two, and I may have to move up to strychnine.... :w00t:

Oh, and I'll probaby be at McGillicuddy's. Rather go to Busby's, but I have time constraints right now.

Go to Busby's. I won't be there because I will be at The Ralph but normally I go and it's a great place to watch the game.

824223[/snapback]

First off, thanks to everyone for the great responses, now I have to choose! I'm leaning towards going to Busby's.

I am staying in Moreno Valley. What would the best way to get to Busby's from there? Should I leave Saturday night so I get a good seat?

I'm always amazed at all the great answers to any question that get's posted to this site. Back in the day before the Internet, if you needed to find out something like this, you would be SOL.

I'm contemplating asking my ultimate question on TBD, but I'm afraid I might actually get the right answer and my life's quest will be over.

First off, thanks to everyone for the great responses, now I have to choose!  I'm leaning towards going to Busby's.

I am staying in Moreno Valley.  What would the best way to get to Busby's from there?  Should I leave Saturday night so I get a good seat?

I'm always amazed at all the great answers to any question that get's posted to this site.  Back in the day before the Internet, if you needed to find out something like this, you would be SOL. 

I'm contemplating asking my ultimate question on TBD, but I'm afraid I might actually get the right answer and my life's quest will be over.

824289[/snapback]

Just take a bead at the 405 - I-10 intersection and head west on the I-10

Mapquest will fill in the blanks

First off, thanks to everyone for the great responses, now I have to choose!  I'm leaning towards going to Busby's.

I am staying in Moreno Valley.  What would the best way to get to Busby's from there?  Should I leave Saturday night so I get a good seat?

I'm always amazed at all the great answers to any question that get's posted to this site.  Back in the day before the Internet, if you needed to find out something like this, you would be SOL. 

824289[/snapback]

As Bob suggests, just jump on the 60 in Moreno Valley going West and you'll have a chance to pick up the 10 West in Los Angeles. Take the Bundy exit North from the 10, it's the first exit after the 405. Go north 5 lights to Santa Monica Boulevard and go left. Busby's is at 3110 Santa Monica Blvd.

If you plan to come to town tonight, call me at (310) 963-7640. Bob and I will be doing some "carousing" around the Westside today and tonight. If you come in the morning you want to give yourself about 75 minutes for the drive. Bob and I can hold seats for you- anyone else with you?

As Bob suggests, just jump on the 60 in Moreno Valley going West and you'll have a chance to pick up the 10 West in Los Angeles. Take the Bundy exit North from the 10, it's the first exit after the 405. Go north 5 lights to Santa Monica Boulevard and go left. Busby's is at 3110 Santa Monica Blvd.

If you plan to come to town tonight, call me at (310) 963-7640. Bob and I will be doing some "carousing" around the Westside today and tonight. If you come in the morning you want to give yourself about 75 minutes for the drive. Bob and I can hold seats for you- anyone else with you?

824462[/snapback]

Count me in and save me a seat. I'm by myself. What time does it open? I'll have to pass on the carousing tonight.

Again, thanks for the invite!

As always, GO BILLS!

Count me in and save me a seat.  I'm by myself.  What time does it open?  I'll have to pass on the carousing tonight. 

Again, thanks for the invite!

As always, GO BILLS!

824491[/snapback]

The doors are open about 9:15.

See you there-