Bills mention in TMQ ...

merlin

In other football news, man, what great games this weekend! Kansas City-Seattle, Atlanta-Cincinnati, Indianapolis-Denver, Jacksonville-Philadelphia, Baltimore-New Orleans and New England-Minnesota were all strong matchups. Why so many strong pairings? The four bye teams -- Buffalo, Detroit, Miami and Washington -- had a combined record of 6-22. Most of the cupcakes took the weekend off, and the result was the games played were tremendous. TMQ's suggestion to improve NFL play: Let these four teams take the rest of the season off.

TMQ column

If we decided to do that, then there will be 12 teams on a BYE, the 9 2-5 teams and 3 1-6/7 teams. The NFL should never have expanded/moved to Carolina/Jax/Baltimore/Tennessee. If we had stayed at 28 teams, the teams wouldn't be this watered down....Teams will have better depth.

If we decided to do that, then there will be 12 teams on a BYE, the 9 2-5 teams and 3 1-6/7 teams. The NFL should never have expanded/moved to Carolina/Jax/Baltimore/Tennessee.  If we had stayed at 28 teams, the teams wouldn't be this watered down....Teams will have better depth.

822367[/snapback]

If the NFL had not, the Bills would have a more difficult time staying in Buffalo.

If we decided to do that, then there will be 12 teams on a BYE, the 9 2-5 teams and 3 1-6/7 teams. The NFL should never have expanded/moved to Carolina/Jax/Baltimore/Tennessee.  If we had stayed at 28 teams, the teams wouldn't be this watered down....Teams will have better depth.

822367[/snapback]

And would stay good long, with free agency any team can become a winner in a season or two. Well except Buffalo.

If the NFL had not, the Bills would have a more difficult time staying in Buffalo.

822429[/snapback]

Nope...In fact the city of Buffalo would have felt the pressure of a move and provided a decent stadium for the bills to play, like in Pittsburgh, Cincinnatti,

Cleveland.

If it helps, you should know that the guy who writes TMQ is from Kenmore and is a HUGE Bills fan.

823375[/snapback]

That would explain why the Bills always seemed to be mentioned. I had wondered about that. The Bills get almost no mention in national media, and I'm not saying they should; I'm just saying. TMQ, however, seems to have a Bills reference each week, even on their bye week. hooo ray TMQ!

That would explain why the Bills always seemed to be mentioned.  I had wondered about that.  The Bills get almost no mention in national media, and I'm not saying they should; I'm just saying.  TMQ, however, seems to have a Bills reference each week, even on their bye week.  hooo ray TMQ!

823869[/snapback]

It is interesting, and is reflected in the forums, that the Bills fans are both the most intelligent (for the most part), and the best writers. I don't know why, except that they are like Red Sox/Cubs fans, long suffering, and don't trust prosperity.