Willis on NFL Network

Why is Willis fair game, but Evans and Peters are hands off?  It seems like if we're taking this approach you take whatever trades you can get.  What if someone is offering us 2 picks for Evans or Peters?  Seems like we should take that, then.  I would consider both of them in the same class as Willis, good, but not great players.

819132[/snapback]

Both Evans and Peters have the potential to become great players. RB is the easiest position in the NFL to play and Willis is as good as he's ever going to get. That's not true of Evans or Peters.

Willis seems to forget that Tatum Bell had a bye...as did ALL of the stat leading RB's in the league. After everyone plays the same # of games as Willis, he's not going to be second in the AFC anymore...probably not even close

He's just making a reference to how good he thinks he is again, hes saying that hes second in the AFC in rushing behind T. Bell, and indicating that the only reason tatum has #1 is because of Denvers O line which is Top notch year in and year out, He says nothing about our oline If anything its a shot at tatum

Would you trade the Bills' o-line for the Broncos' o-line? YES

Would you trade the Bills' offensive scheme/coaching for the Broncos'? YES

Would you trade McGahee for Bell? Not sure that would be such a good idea

some fantasy segment.... bills cam... willis mentions he's #2 in afc in rushing behind t. bell, and say's "but he has that great O-line there" and then they change the subject. kind of thought it was funny, him taking that little dig at his O-line.

you can tell what he's thinking.

818714[/snapback]

Doesnt matter. Time Warner are such anti-customer oriented that we dont get NFLN. Time Warner wont carry the network so we dont get our bills updates and insider info. We're stuck with John Clayton on ESPN and his bills news once every six months. And in a few weeks when we miss our NFL games on NFLN, its gonna get ugly!

So now all Willis has to do is insult the receivers and he'll have hit all parts of the offense...except himself.

If he was LT I’d still want him to STFU and just play.  As it is, he’s no LT and his game isn’t good enough to be publicly criticizing everybody else.

818764[/snapback]

Saying DEN has a great line is a slam on his teammates?? I think TSW should just shut down for the season, but that probably will be perceived as a slam against all posters, not just the marginal ones. So be it.

Saying DEN has a great line is a slam on his teammates??  I think TSW should just shut down for the season, but that probably will be perceived as a slam against all posters, not just the marginal ones.  So be it.

823933[/snapback]

Read a good article on the front page about Denver's OL blocking scheme's is the secret to their success.