What really sucks...

Tcali

Is that Bledsoe and losman are both great guys---and it would have been great to see them really succeed here. Kelly---kind of a horses arse---is the big Buffalo kingpin.......

814645[/snapback]

Just a thought (and I am not ribbing you in any way)

Maybe there is a pattern there? Perhaps we need a few more Horses rear ends in order for the team to succeed?

The elite athletes all have a little bit of a mean streak in them......

Maybe there is a pattern there?  Perhaps we need a few more Horses rear ends in order for the team to succeed?

814652[/snapback]

What about Marvin and Peyton? Both elites, both pretty good dudes. Just sayin'.

Maybe there is a pattern there?  Perhaps we need a few more Horses rear ends in order for the team to succeed?

814652[/snapback]

Maybe.....

We THINK they are pretty good dudes......a good spokesman who follows players around and keeps them out of trouble goes a long way....

Not saying they need somebody like that but.....

814673[/snapback]

I think Harrison is one of the finest players and gentlemen of his football generation. And I love that he is unlike any premier receiver out there -- never showboating or hot-dogging, just playing the damn game.

Okay. So now Losman is officially a bust and what we've seen is all we need to see as he will never improve from where he is now.

Jesus !@#$ing H. Christ. There is no end to this, is there?

814701[/snapback]

I..as much as anyone--want to see him succeed----buys into the community--good kid------..but its just not looking good right now..OK????

Okay. So now Losman is officially a bust and what we've seen is all we need to see as he will never improve from where he is now.

814701[/snapback]

Not when some here are discussing next year's draft picks in week three. <_<

Speaking of busts I have such a hard time concentrating because your avatar is so, so.... I am sorry, what was the question again? ;)

814701[/snapback]

The sun will come up tomorrow,

bet your bottom dollar on tomorrow,

come what may.