This can still be turned around___________________

Tom

If we can beat the jests this Sunday, there are only a few games left that are 'certain losses'.  We can STILL rebound!

58711[/snapback]

I'm with you. Amidst all the gloom and doom analysis, projections of failure and a lost season, I just have a feeling we will pick up the next three games.

GO BILLS!

I hope you guys are right. I'll hold out until mid season before declaring it a loss.

But... I hope JP heals fast. I don't think he is our savior by any means, but this team needs a change in an important offensive position. I'm not bashing Drew, I think he is still an acceptable QB, but with our poor blocking by the OL, Backs and TE's, we need someone more decisive and quicker to react. DB's problem, imho, is not that he is a statue, it is that he takes waaaaaayyyyy too long to make his reads and get rid of the ball. They gave him 4 secs on the clock in pre-season... that's still too long for all but the longest routes in an NFL game. One step, two step, three step... bang. Where are the timing routes? Is it coaching? Or is DB incapable of adjusting to a timing offense?

I don't know, but it would be an interesting experiment to put Matthews in there for a game and see what he does. (No, he's not our savior either, but it would be interesting.) Heal quickly JP!

We need to pull out all the stops and do all we can as fans.  Get out your Zuba pants.  Really, 10 - 6 is conceivable, if the offense can come around.

We really are not that far away......... really!

really really really or just really really....b/c I've already heard we are really close, really really close....so that must be we are really really really close.

I'll be even more excited when we are really really really really close...of course that will be next season.

I'm not bashing Drew, I think he is still an acceptable QB, but with our poor blocking by the OL, Backs and TE's, we need someone more decisive and quicker to react.

So you think inserting a guy who has never, ever, ever played at the speed of an NFL game will provide more decisive and quicker reactions.

I suspect you're right. He would decisively get knocked on his ass quicker than Drew did.

What exactly points to us turning around??? Is it the fact that our offense has scored a total of 30 points in 3 games??? Maybe it's the fact that we are one of the most penalized teams in the league. I got it now, it is that 31-3 beating we took in NY last year that leads everyone to believe we will go in there and win.

Same story, new week........

Face it, this team is heading for the depths of 3-13.

What exactly points to us turning around???  Is it the fact that our offense has scored a total of 30 points in 3 games???  Maybe it's the fact that we are one of the most penalized teams in the league.  I got it now, it is that 31-3 beating we took in NY last year that leads everyone to believe we will go in there and win.

59163[/snapback]

Damn BF. Just wake up? Must have been celebrating that victory last night!! :w00t:

What exactly points to us turning around???  Is it the fact that our offense has scored a total of 30 points in 3 games???  Maybe it's the fact that we are one of the most penalized teams in the league.  I got it now, it is that 31-3 beating we took in NY last year that leads everyone to believe we will go in there and win.

59163[/snapback]

Okay, so we go 3-13, well one of those 3 wins comes against the Jests this weekend!!

Well I guess they gotta come from somewhere.......GO BILLS :w00t:

59185[/snapback]

There's the spirit. :o You gotta figure we're not going 0-16 and the wins gotta come from somewhere...at least I hope we don't go 0-16. ;)