Getting Sick of the Steelers

H2o

If you are one of the ones who still doesn't have "Sunday Ticket", then your Sunday is f****d in Virginia. There are 2 teams you can bet your a** on seeing every week. 1) The Washington Redskins and 2) The Pittsburgh Steelers. IT FUGGIN SUCKS!!!!! That's usually 2 out of the 3 afternoon games that you get to watch on the regular cable network here. It wasn't like this before and I sure as hell don't understand why it is now. F*** local cable!!! I'll get Direct TV by next year before the season starts so I can get "Sunday Ticket".

If you are one of the ones who still doesn't have "Sunday Ticket", then your Sunday is f****d in Virginia. Thaere are 2 teams you can bet your a** on seeing every week. 1) The Washington Redskins and 2) The Pittsburgh Steelers. IT FUGGIN SUCKS!!!!! That's usually 2 out of the 3 afternoon games that you get to watch on the regular cable network here. It wasn't like this before and I sure as hell don't understand why it is now. F*** local cable!!! I'll get Direct TV by next year before the season starts so I can get "Sunday Ticket".

813807[/snapback]

That's insane. Who'd shell out hundreds to see THIS team?

You know what? The bar I go to, there are a ton of steeler fans in the other room. Every week, you hear them cheering a good play, then another, then another. Meanwhile, we sit in the back, completely silent.

That says a lot.

We always get them a lot here in Cincy...same division. Being the SB champs, I'm sure they are on, in lots of cities this season.

I'm just thankful six or so years of being treated to 10 or so Green Bay/Farve games per year seems to be coming to an end...

You will never see the end of the Cowboys staining your tv set...they are like life-long eczema. :P

Cincy, your avatar kind of looks like the shape of the Sabres logo. If you rotated it a bit, it might even look like the Bills logo

813974[/snapback]

:blink: ...you're right - the snail. They'd certainly look bloody and raw if those wee ones had to play under the old rules.

I see what you mean about the Bills' logo...the Charging Rib Roast. :P

If you are one of the ones who still doesn't have "Sunday Ticket", then your Sunday is f****d in Virginia. There are 2 teams you can bet your a** on seeing every week. 1) The Washington Redskins and 2) The Pittsburgh Steelers. IT FUGGIN SUCKS!!!!! That's usually 2 out of the 3 afternoon games that you get to watch on the regular cable network here. It wasn't like this before and I sure as hell don't understand why it is now. F*** local cable!!! I'll get Direct TV by next year before the season starts so I can get "Sunday Ticket".

813807[/snapback]

Well if it's the Bills you are after you can go to a spot where the fan club meets. After years of either being in college or living in an apartment I had to finally get a house so I could get DirecTV for I got tired of sitting thru all that cigarette smoke, forced unhealthy eating, and listening to the SHOUT song after every score. I love the Bills but come on; playing the Shout song for a FG for crying out loud! BTW if got SuperFan free for this year and I might keep it next year as watching all those games in high def and the 30 minute replays for every game played during the week is tempting.

common man, the steelers are the super bowl champions, they have earned this right, and the skins and the ravens are the 2 teams with the closest ties to the virginia market...granted sw and southern VA may be closer to Titans and Panthers...the majority of the state is redskins market and ravens....

813807[/snapback]

My wife told me that I should order the superfan package so I can watch the Bills in HD.

I gratefully declined.  No point watching ineptitude in high definition.

813817[/snapback]

When I'm watching the games in high def at least I have one positive associated with my Sunday afternoons; my picture looks good!