11/12 - @ Indianapolis L

11/19 - @ Houston L

11/26 - Jacksonville L

12/3 - San Diego L

12/10 - @ New York Jets L

12/17 - Miami W

12/24 - Tennessee W

12/31 - @ Baltimore L

5-11. No progress made over last year, but too many wins to get a top-notch draft pick.

11/5 - Green Bay L

11/12 - @ Indianapolis L

11/19 - @ Houston W

11/26 - Jacksonville L

12/3 - San Diego L

12/10 - @ New York Jets

12/17 - Miami L

12/24 - Tennessee W

12/31 - @ Baltimore L

I thought they'd be 5-11 heading into the season. At this point I think I was being slightly optimistic. I see them only winning 2 more.

Gimme a W/L total...

I say...

11/5 - Green Bay W

11/12 - @ Indianapolis L

11/19 - @ Houston L

11/26 - Jacksonville L

12/3 - San Diego L

12/17 - Miami W

12/24 - Tennessee W

12/31 - @ Baltimore L

5-11. No progress made over last year, but too many wins to get a top-notch draft pick.

813075[/snapback]

Seems reasonable. I guess your 10-6 prediction after the Jets game was a little off.

11/5 - Green Bay W

11/12 - @ Indianapolis L

11/19 - @ Houston L

11/26 - Jacksonville W

12/3 - San Diego L

12/17 - Miami W

12/24 - Tennessee W

12/31 - @ Baltimore L

My one difference is outcome to the Jacksonville game. Jaguars are very over rated. VERY 6-10

11/5 - Green Bay L

11/12 - @ Indianapolis L

11/19 - @ Houston L

11/26 - Jacksonville L

12/3 - San Diego L

12/17 - Miami L

12/24 - Tennessee L

12/31 - @ Baltimore L

Right now I have no confidence in this team....Can't call any of those teams gimmies...not even the Titans. The Titans almost beat the Colts, and you have to assume that Vince Young will be better with more snaps then he is now. Houston beat the Jags today!

11/5 - Green Bay W

11/12 - @ Indianapolis L

11/19 - @ Houston L

11/26 - Jacksonville W

12/3 - San Diego L

12/17 - Miami W

12/24 - Tennessee W

12/31 - @ Baltimore L

My one difference is outcome to the Jacksonville game. Jaguars are very over rated. VERY 6-10

813128[/snapback]

Better chance of beating Houston then jacksonville, unles Byron is out in that game too

5-11 and 6-10 is very reasonable for this team when just a couple weeks ago they were playing good football and hanging into games til the end. The only reason people are down on them now is because they started out looking really good, yet before that everyone was expecting the worst.

They are lucky they get the Bye Week now when they are struggling, after they get to come out and play the Packer who are a weaker team and hopefully they come back strong. The second half of the season looks alot more promising then the first half with the only game that does not look like they have a chance against being the Indy game. Jacksonville and San Diego are good teams that the Bills will probably lose to but they still have a chance playing at home to beat them. And Baltimore in the Final game could be a win because they may be playing scrubs at that time. Everyone else is beatable

11/5 - Green Bay W

11/12 - @ Indianapolis L

11/19 - @ Houston W

11/26 - Jacksonville L

12/3 - San Diego L

12/10 - @ New York JetsW

12/17 - Miami W

12/24 - Tennessee W

12/31 - @ Baltimore L

Figuring in the way they are playing ya they are losing but they really are playing OK for a young team. NE is a good team i really wanted them to win. After that late shot on Brady i knew they are too young, they make too many stupid inexperienced mistakes. They are young and need to grow.

GB is 2-4 i think if we play smart we will beat them we are a better team then they are.

INDY will beat us unless we are really on a role.

HOU same as Gb it I think we are better then them and can beat them after regrouping and fixing dumb mistake now that the pressure is off the team

JAC i think we can beat them but prob wont

SD same as JAC

NY It will be hard in NY but i do think they will pull it off after playing a lot of games and getting a groove with this young team.

MIA we beat them once and being in Buf should make it even easier but nothing is for sure with the Bills.

TEN i know the lions loss makes me wonder but i think they will have no prob winning.

BAL Prob will lose this game a great D but maybe are D can make it close for a chance to win

7-9 not a playoff season but a good season for a very YOUNG team I think with a lot more experiance this team will be a huge sucess but it will TAKE TIME!

11/5 - Green Bay W

11/12 - @ Indianapolis L

11/19 - @ Houston L

11/26 - Jacksonville L

12/3 - San Diego L

12/17 - Miami W

12/24 - Tennessee K

12/31 - @ Baltimore L

4-12. Joe Thomas here we come!!!!

813075[/snapback]

This question doesn't really belong in this thread, but I didn't want to start a new thread just to ask this stupid question, but it's nagging me.

At the end of McGee's press conf, he mentioned that he's going to get away from the game for a little while and "go to chuck E. Cheese". Okay, so...I know that that place exists, but isn't it a kids joint? What do they have there that a grown man would want?

At the end of McGee's press conf, he mentioned that he's going to get away from the game for a little while and "go to chuck E. Cheese". Okay, so...I know that that place exists, but isn't it a kids joint? What do they have there that a grown man would want?

813222[/snapback]

Pizza and video games. :doh:

Pizza and video games.  :doh:

813226[/snapback]

But...but...but whatever happened to takeout and XBox? I mean, when I wanna eat some greasy food and play some games, I don't want some zitty teenager in a mouse suit putting his arm around me and I most definitely don't want to be in a romper room full of screeching, germy grade schoolers. So WTF, Terrance?