Pat Tillman's Brother on the Administration

Peter

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P

822545[/snapback]

When monkeyface wrote "genocide works" some people didn't take him literally. I did. Later on, he started talking about celebrating terrorist attacks and hating Americans. He's also utterly unmoved by accounts of Soviet atrocities committed against the German people, or other Soviet genocides. I've seen him lie on numerous occassions, if he thinks lying will help him win a debate. At some point, you stop believing you're dealing with a decent human being.

Genocide doesn't happen by accident. It's done by individual human beings--individual human beings who are just like Tom. Yes, I firmly believe he'd commit genocide, if he thought the circumstances warranted it and if he could get away with it. I absolutely believe that. That's why I responded poorly to his earlier attempt to lecture me on morality. I shall not be lectured to by a snake!

When monkeyface wrote "genocide works" some people didn't take him literally. I did. Later on, he started talking about celebrating terrorist attacks and hating Americans. He's also utterly unmoved by accounts of Soviet atrocities committed against the German people, or other Soviet genocides. I've seen him lie on numerous occassions, if he thinks lying will help him win a debate. At some point, you stop believing you're dealing with a decent human being.

Genocide doesn't happen by accident. It's done by individual human beings--individual human beings who are just like Tom. Yes, I firmly believe he'd commit genocide, if he thought the circumstances warranted it and if he could get away with it. I absolutely believe that. That's why I responded poorly to his earlier attempt to lecture me on morality. I shall not be lectured to by a snake!

822566[/snapback]

You're a retard.

That is all.

I suggest you start looking at Tom for what he actually is, not for what you want him to be.

822574[/snapback]

LOL

What I want him to be? What is he my !@#$ing husband. I know the guy better than you do and personally, you're the last guy i would ask for advice on anything let alone someone else's character.

What I do know is that you're a dumb ass and I don't know why they even let you back in here.

822566[/snapback]

You're cute when you're stupid. :P

LOL

What I want him to be?  What is he my !@#$ing husband.  I know the guy better than you do and personally, you're the last guy i would ask for advice on anything let alone someone else's character. 

What I do know is that you're a dumb ass and I don't know why they even let you back in here.

822580[/snapback]

Don't waste your breath bud. Look at his signatures, he's got 4 quotes by CTM/Bungee taken out of context

Just let it go, he's an asstard waging a personal crusade

Don't waste your breath bud.  Look at his signatures, he's got 4 quotes by CTM/Bungee taken out of context

I know of no context in which it's appropriate to wax eloquent on the merits of genocide, or to celebrate terrorist attacks, or to express hatred of Americans. The "genocide works" quote was in reference to the treatment he recommended for the Lebanese. The other three quotes reflect his views about the next terrorist attack. The sentiments expressed are morally repugnant on their own, and this repugnance is in no way diminished by the surrounding context. Especially in the Lebanese example, he was recommending actual policy to be directed against actual people.

I know of no context in which it's appropriate to wax eloquent on the merits of genocide, or to celebrate terrorist attacks, or to express hatred of Americans. The "genocide works" quote was in reference to the treatment he recommended for the Lebanese. The other three quotes reflect his views about the next terrorist attack. The sentiments expressed are morally repugnant on their own, and this repugnance is in no way diminished by the surrounding context. Especially in the Lebanese example, he was recommending actual policy to be directed against actual people.

822717[/snapback]

I'm sure you have him convinced.