• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You thought it was bad so far?

Just wait.

!@#$!!!!

How many months till training camp?

58078[/snapback]

Since when did this guy become an all pro that we're screwed now? Preseason every was saying what the fug are we keeping him for, he has a decent preseason and now he's an all pro? I don't get it. Yes, Tucker is a bit of a downgrade, but I wouldn't go so far as to say we're screwed.

No stevestojan?

I'm just having fun with it now.

58080[/snapback]

From now on, Im just gonna use the Bills as an excuse to eat chicken wings on Sundays.

Maybe you or Kelly can PM me that recipe for Tequilla wings.. or is it just regular wings with tequilla in the Franks/Butter mix?

I see it as cumulative. Safety, CB-center. A lot of comments on how the Center's game has improved. I would say marginal-but improve is improve. Blocking calls are made by the center, and while they are sometimes suspect at best-a back up is not going to be able to QB the line like he should.

Tucker is a bit of a downgrade

58083[/snapback]

that's exactly the thing. Teague wasnt the best, but he wasnt the worst like some around here said.

And if you give up 14 sacks in two weeks as an Oline, and then Downgrade, even a bit, at center? Hold on... its gonna be a bumpy ride.

We are certainly not screwed. TD, in his interview, assured us that there is no drop-off in talent between starters and backups. See? ... :lol:

58090[/snapback]

Well there you go stevestojan. See, there is no downgrade. They all suck. :lol:

Who cares?

Fvck the Bills...they obviously don't care enough to practice the plays and prepare for games so they don't make critical mistakes in pressure situations. This is what we watch for and they NEVER execute. NEVER.

Go the fvck back to Montana Bledsoe. No one wants you here anymore. HEY TD..why don't you trade the next 10 years worth of draft picks for the option on Ricky Williams.

Hey Mike Mularkey....does it say in your contract that you have to give TD "lip service" once a week to keep your job?

This entire team sucks and now it's going to be worse.

How many of you are looking forward to Sunday?

The only reason I am is b/c I'm going to Metallica...the Bills game has become a passing thought.

Look at all the OT's on the board.

Who cares?

Fvck the Bills...they obviously don't care enough to practice the plays and prepare for games so they don't make critical mistakes in pressure situations. This is what we watch for and they NEVER execute. NEVER.

Go the fvck back to Montana Bledsoe. No one wants you here anymore. HEY TD..why don't you trade the next 10 years worth of draft picks for the option on Ricky Williams.

Hey Mike Mularkey....does it say in your contract that you have to give TD "lip service" once a week to keep your job?

This entire team sucks and now it's going to be worse.

How many of you are looking forward to Sunday?

The only reason I am is b/c I'm going to Metallica...the Bills game has become a passing thought.

Look at all the OT's on the board.

58096[/snapback]

That calls for a song!

It certainly is funny to see how folks lambasted Teague and his play in the past and now that he is gone, they declare us as being lost without him.

Folks can't have it both way. Anyone who complained about Teague should be dancing with joy now.

I think the big issue for the Bills is that Tucker better be the smart-Princeton boy we hope he is or we are in big trouble. If not perhaps Sobieski is bback sooner than anyone would have guessed when he got cut.

It certainly is funny to see how folks lambasted Teague and his play in the past and now that he is gone, they declare us as being lost without him.

Folks can't have it both way.  Anyone who complained about Teague should be dancing with joy now.

I think the big issue for the Bills is that Tucker better be the smart-Princeton boy we hope he is or we are in big trouble.  If not perhaps Sobieski is bback sooner than anyone would have guessed when he got cut.

58100[/snapback]

Is that THE big issue FFS? What about "King of all Sacks" McNally? Remember, the guy who despite 49 sacks allowed by his team last season, was portrayed as a savior? The second he left NJ his their OL was 10 times better, yes or no? Was he not supposed to make all our blockers pro-bowlers? You as I recall bought into this nonsense, did you not?

Please. Teague sucks, as will his replacement. This is because of more than a decade of neglect in the area of blocking. Care to comment?

Folks can't have it both way.  Anyone who complained about Teague should be dancing with joy now.

I think the big issue for the Bills is that Tucker better be the smart-Princeton boy we hope he is or we are in big trouble.  If not perhaps Sobieski is bback sooner than anyone would have guessed when he got cut.

58100[/snapback]

I was just gonna say that! :lol:

Actually, trying to be a little optimistic, sometimes this type of adversity is good for crap teams....maybe the guys who are in there will get their heads in the game a little more, knowing they have to compensate for younger, inexperienced players. It has happened before. Maybe we will find out that we have a little used stud on the roster...just trying to be optimistic...sometimes adversity is good for a team.

Is that THE big issue FFS? What about "King of all Sacks" McNally? Remember, the guy who despite 49 sacks allowed by his team last season, was portrayed as a savior? The second he left NJ his their OL was 10 times better, yes or no? Was he not supposed to make all our blockers pro-bowlers? You as I recall bought into this nonsense, did you not?

Please. Teague sucks, as will his replacement. This is because of more than a decade of neglect in the area of blocking.  Care to comment?

58110[/snapback]

Yes, I'll comment. I agree.