Bills interested in

JPL7

i read on ESPN.com's rummor central that the Bills are bringing in former Colorado State QB Bradlee Van Pelt in for some work. Interesting! Obviously new guys are brought in all the time and rarely does anything happen, but if something should happen does that mean Holcomb or Nall would be on there way out? Any opinions?

i read on ESPN.com's rummor central that the Bills are bringing in former Colorado State QB Bradlee Van Pelt in for some work. Interesting! Obviously new guys are brought in all the time and rarely does anything happen, but if something should happen does that mean Holcomb or Nall would be on there way out? Any opinions?

807655[/snapback]

That IS interesting. It's probably just me but I have been getting the impression from Nall that he is unwilling to accept the 3rd string roll he has been dealt here. He was a guest on the Lee Evans show yesterday (you can listen on WGR's website...part 3) and he gave me the impression that he still feels sorry for himself and feels somehow that he wasn't given a chance, in spite of his injury.

With all that said, I take those ESPN rumors with a big grain of salt. ;)