after we draft Brady Quinn next year

PJBrown

and give him 3 years....and he gets a whopping 1.5 seconds in the pocket, then who is the next QB we will draft and run out of town?

I have to say that yesterday was about as pissed off as I have ever been from a Bills game....and that is saying a lot. At game end I left my wife and fellow backers for 15 minutes to walk over to Ross' and buy a t shirt so I didn't have to wear my Spikes jersey out after my hockey game....not because I give up on my team but rather so I didn't B word slap the first ahole that would have given me sh*t. (I live in Nashville).

This is what I am pissed about....OUR OFFENSIVE LINE SUCKS ROYALLY....we suck on 3rd down why? BECAUSE WE ARE IN 3RD AND LONG EVERY TIME....why? BECASE WE CAN'T RUN BLOCK AND/OR GIVE LOSMAN ANY TIME.....and what do we do to play to our strenghths? NOTHING!!! Run between tackles and call long developing pass plays....Fewell....HOW ABOUT SOME SWEEOPS, PLAY ACTION AND SHORT PASSES? OUR QB IS GETTING KILLED.....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET LESS PREDICTABLE

Sorry about the rant, I won't even get into our non-turnover D that can;t get off the field on 3rd down..NO MATTER HOW FAR A FIRST DOWN IS

But, as always, GO BILLS!

and give him 3 years....and he gets a whopping 1.5 seconds in the pocket, then who is the next QB we will draft and run out of town?

I have to say that yesterday was about as pissed off as I have ever been from a Bills game....and that is saying a lot. At game end I left my wife and fellow backers for 15 minutes to walk over to Ross' and buy a t shirt so I didn't have to wear my Spikes jersey out after my hockey game....not because I give up on my team but rather so I didn't B word slap the first ahole that would have given me sh*t. (I live in Nashville).

This is what I am pissed about....OUR OFFENSIVE LINE SUCKS ROYALLY....we suck on 3rd down why? BECAUSE WE ARE IN 3RD AND LONG EVERY TIME....why? BECASE WE CAN'T RUN BLOCK AND/OR GIVE LOSMAN ANY TIME.....and what do we do to play to our strenghths? NOTHING!!! Run between tackles and call long developing pass plays....Fewell....HOW ABOUT SOME SWEEOPS, PLAY ACTION AND SHORT PASSES? OUR QB IS GETTING KILLED.....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET LESS PREDICTABLE

Sorry about the rant, I won't even get into our non-turnover D that can;t get off the field on 3rd down..NO MATTER HOW FAR A FIRST DOWN IS

806364[/snapback]

I meant Fairchild.....I can't even think straight#$%&*$%^$&**&%$

As blameless as our QB's have been for our offensive failures, I would think they'd be able to produce elsewhere when they leave. Lets see: Collins, Hobert, Johnson, Flutie, Van Pelt, Bledsoe...ya know, as coincidental as it may sound it is possible that they've all sucked.

As blameless as our QB's have been for our offensive failures, I would think they'd be able to produce elsewhere when they leave.  Lets see: Collins, Hobert, Johnson, Flutie, Van Pelt, Bledsoe...ya know, as coincidental as it may sound it is possible that they've all sucked.

806398[/snapback]

LOL

Now I've seen it all. You know what, yeah, you're right. All those guys sucked. Only thing is, they sucked worse HERE and there's a freaking reason for it.

As blameless as our QB's have been for our offensive failures, I would think they'd be able to produce elsewhere when they leave.  Lets see: Collins, Hobert, Johnson, Flutie, Van Pelt, Bledsoe...ya know, as coincidental as it may sound it is possible that they've all sucked.

806398[/snapback]

Van Pelt was such a crappy free agent acquisition for.....

Bledsoe finished 9--7 or something like that last year. Now that is not suck...or certainly not anything the buffalo bills of the last five years might think of as suck. As to Losman, I can only go by what I see of Losman, and I'm not getting to see much of him because of the crappy pass blocking. He may be a bust, but we'll never know until we get some kind of pass blocking. Joe Montana or Johnny Unitas would be a bust with this line.

Van Pelt was such a crappy free agent acquisition for.....

806404[/snapback]

Exactly! Van Pelt leaves here and he can't even get a job playing in the league, so he has to go into coaching!

806364[/snapback]

Tim Tebow

Quarterback is not the problem. You've identified the major problem.  Offensive line, particularly in pass-blocking.  We could use a little more beef at defensive tackle as well.  We'll address that next year.  Til then, let's just muddle through.

806382[/snapback]

The major problem...for the majority of teams...are the delusions of granduer in the minds of offensive coordinators. IMO. :lol:

keep the little fairy tim tebow and his little fag hop TD pass away from buffalo. Fuggin trash asss gator scum.

806448[/snapback]

Hey, not all teams can lose with such perfection as state.

Come to think of it, we can pick up a QB this offseason, and he should have just enough time to play, fail, and be run out of town for Tebow to be an option.

If we trade Nate like everybody thinks and wants, we are going to have to address CB early in the draft or in FA. Youboty has alot of talent but I'm not sure he's even seen the field yet this season, unless he gets alot of PT in the second half of the season it's hard to imagine him our #2, or even scarier, McGee being our #1.....Just alot of holes on this team

If we trade Nate like everybody thinks and wants, we are going to have to address CB early in the draft or in FA. Youboty has alot of talent but I'm not sure he's even seen the field yet this season, unless he gets alot of PT in the second half of the season it's hard to imagine him our #2, or even scarier, McGee being our #1.....Just alot of holes on this team

806474[/snapback]

Step away from the computer, grab the shiny object in front of you, and join the group...

Bledsoe finished 9--7 or something like that last year.  Now that is not suck...or certainly not anything the buffalo bills of the last five years might think of as suck. As to Losman, I can only go by what I see of Losman, and I'm not getting to see much of him because of the crappy pass blocking.  He may be a bust, but we'll never know until we get some kind of pass blocking.  Joe Montana or Johnny Unitas would be a bust with this line.

806409[/snapback]

Most Cowboy fans have realized by now that Bledsoe can't play. Since when is team record a good indication of QB play anyway? I thought Roethlisburger sucked?

806398[/snapback]

An excellent point. Yes, the offensive line has been a problem ever since the Super Bowl dynasty ended. But that doesn't negate the Bills' failure to find a QB.

In fact, the two problems go together. Look at all the resources spent on the attempt to find Jim Kelly's replacement:

- Todd Collins, 2nd round pick

- Billy Joe Hobart, 3rd round pick

- Rob Johnson, 1st and 4th round picks

- Drew Bledsoe, 1st round pick

- JP Losman, 1st, 2nd, and 5th round picks

Total: Three 1st round picks, one 2nd round pick, one 3rd round pick, one 4th round pick, one fifth round pick. That's a lot of picks, many of which could have been used on the offensive line. If at the end of the year Marv decides Losman isn't the answer, it would be tempting to do whatever it takes to solve the QB problem once and for all. To draft a Carson Palmer-style QB with a proven track record of being a good passer. With a guy like him in place for the next 10 - 15 years, it would free the Bills up to focus on the trenches.