Wow - article on Bills' missed tackles

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you're clueless if you think changing coaches will make a rat's asshair worth of a difference at this juncture.

Let me spell this out more slowly: new GM, new coaches, new schemes on both sides of the ball, TWENTY new players on a 53-player roster...and we're six freaking weeks into the first season of all of this. Exactly what the hell do you think? That passion and desire will win games? Tell that to the !@#$ing Cardinals, who had more passion and desire than Chicago and still managed to lose a 20-point lead to a team whose offense scored THREE POINTS the whole game.

If you're jonesing for passion and desire, go to strip club.

809129[/snapback]

Thanks for spelling out how clueless your point was. The Cardinals lost a game because of a collapse of historical proportions. The difference between the Bills play and the Cards play against the Bears was night and day. Don't give me excuses, the Bills loss was so lopsided because they lacked passion and effort. I didn't expect the Bills to win against the Bears but I did expect them to play tough. As for their a$$kicking they got at the hands of Detriot, start spelling out all of their coaching and roster changes. Sound familiar?

Speaking of jonesing, I think you've been hanging out with one too many mail order Russians. I said effort, not desire.

Why?

809203[/snapback]

A couple things seem off.

For one the numbers re: Clements being thrown at are wrong. I had a similar discussion with somebody after Game#3 and ended up checking it out myself to verify. If I recall correctly the ball was thrown at him about 4 times yet this fella has 8 throws going at him. I was also thinking that the week before he only had about 2-3 balls thrown his way yet this list claims 5.

He also claims that teams have been going after Clements more than McGee and while I didn't see all of the Chi or Det games, that claims strikes me as patently absurd as it bears no resemblance to what I've seen when I've watched the Bills.

I also highly doubt that any NFL defender actually misses half the tackles he attempts, which is what he's showing for several players in that "tackle accuracy" section.

These numbers just don't jibe with we've actually seen on the field so far.

Cya