(Bills @ Lions) Official game thread

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching this team is like eating corn while having the runs.

HORRIBLE!

I love the Bills but man.... We have been rebuilding for 14 years now and its the same old s$% every year. I will take this team to the grave, I love them, but this crap every year is getting really old. Who do you blame?

Definately not his fault, but it would be nice if he could feel that rush and protect the ball.

804842[/snapback]

Not his fault---true. But a better QB with better instincts sees/feels that rush and sidesteps it or throws it away or tucks it and takes the sack. --these little things are why i don think JP makes it in this league

Aaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh

It's getting to the point where we'll never know whether JP would have been a decent NFL QB in a normal situation, because he's this close to contracting Ken O'Brien-its (also known as shellshockitude).

804847[/snapback]

He'll get run out of Buffalo to a team with a good o-line and then we'll find out.

Nice block by Mike Gandy on that one. 

I rest my case.

804844[/snapback]

Freakin OL held together by scotch tape and bailing wire. That's Donahoe's true legacy, Mort!

Definately not his fault, but it would be nice if he could feel that rush and protect the ball.

804842[/snapback]

You don't FEEL a DE coming unblocked.

Just don't happen.

Only the greats have that sense, and although I like JP, he's not great.

He's been brutal in this game, but his oline sucks turd.

Not his fault---true. But a better QB with better instincts sees/feels that rush and sidesteps it or throws it away or tucks it and takes the sack. --these little things are why i don think JP makes it in this league

804853[/snapback]

Your right they should install magents in the field and in players cleats so the QB will know when an opposing player is behind them.

804853[/snapback]

Thats some bull sh--....

how is he suppose to know his LT just got B word slapped.....

He'll get run out of Buffalo to a team with a good o-line and then we'll find out.

804855[/snapback]

See, I don't know about that. It wouldn't surprise me if he weren't almost to the point of no return -- where he's just taken too many hits, and seen so much unabated pressure, that he can't function and process information like a normal QB. It happens. Kenny O'Brien is the classic example.

804853[/snapback]

Yep, a better QB.

Maybe a HoF QB like Favre, oh wait, he pissed away the game on a similar play last week.

Get a clue.

Freakin OL held together by scotch tape and bailing wire.  That's Donahoe's true legacy, Mort!

804856[/snapback]

I can't lay the blame all on Donahoe. Marv chose to go the same route this offseason as well. And lets not forget that the collapse of the OL originally began on Butler's watch.