(Bills @ Lions) Official game thread

So do you have access to a Bills "heart-meter" on the sidelines that says they are playing with less heart?

804567[/snapback]

Haha, ok so the heart comment was untrue, but boy would it be fun to have the Bills win like the Sabres have been.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what it is about Farminga...she looks like she should be plain, but she isn't.

I'm betting Wahlberg gets a best supporting Oscar nomination, too...he was great throughout the movie, but his final scene all but overshadowed every other scene in the movie.  Jack Nicholson, too...I thought that was his best performance in a very long time.

Actually, everyone's performance was just about the best I've ever seen out of them...but Scorcese can get those kinds of performances out of his actors (witness Ray Liotta - an otherwise very pedestrian actor - in Goodfellas). 

And finally then Bills get a decent drive start.  I'm sure they'll turn it over, though...

804573[/snapback]

I recently saw her portray a drug addict slut in "Down to the Bone". Wasn't a bad flick, and she was exceptionally believable, I thought. I first came to like her in a small indy film called "Dummy" with Adrien Brody....another good little flick, though more of a vehicle for Brody and Milla Jovovich.

Definitley agree about Wahlberg's last scene in the film....I was actually looking for a different turn, so that was a cool way to go about it I thought. I also have to give some credit to Leo....the guy's always been a solid actor, but if someone had read the script to me prior to casting, I don't think he'd have been in my top ten with regard to that role. He turned it out pretty well, though. Very solid cast all around.

Holy crap, did we score?