Life

poorman

Every once in a while a little bored with things. Did you ever just that way? Growing up was never like this. In my older age, I guess I like to reflect upon what has happened. Very often, I just sit there and think for hours about life. Even then I still look forward to the future and the way I want to change. Someday, I hope to have mine and my families wishes and dreams all come true. Hopefully those can be realized sooner rather than later and new dreams and wishes can be thought of. Eventually though we still have to reflect on what actions one took to make those desires happen. And pass that wisdom onto others that they too can have the means and knowledge to realize their dreams. Does anyone else think about these types of things?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every person alive must have thought the way describe in this thread. Greeks, Romans, Episcopalians, and other great cultures used a word for it called Illuminati. Vile individuals even contemplate. See, it is part of our nature; a gift that has been given, not unlike a wish. Each of us must study this topic until we deserve an A. Don't give in to the temptations. Emulate the best and thrive.

Every once in a while a little bored with things. Did you ever just that way? Growing up was never like this.  In my older age, I guess I like to reflect upon what has happened.  Very often, I just sit there and think for hours about life. Even then I still look forward to the future and the way I want to change.  Someday, I hope to have mine and my families wishes and dreams all come true.  Hopefully those can be realized sooner rather than later and new dreams and wishes can be thought of.  Eventually though we still have to reflect on what actions one took to make those desires happen. And pass that wisdom onto others that they too can have the means and knowledge to realize their dreams.  Does anyone else think about these types of things?

803416[/snapback]

Everybody does to a degree. I used to obsessively think about the past when I was younger. Decisions that probably weren't the best. I've learned to not let those thoughts enter my mind anymore. You should learn from mistakes but the second you harp on them it has a negative impact. You learn to be the master of your destiny, that any sense of entitlement will do nothing for you. Above all I try and stay as positive as I can. It's cliche, but attitude is the number when thing that influences overall well being and happiness.

Didn't read the first post, did you?

Yeah, but until you pointed it out I didn't realize your troll also felt the need to post under pseudonyms.

The significance also seems to be escaping me. I'm assuming that Ed once posted something similar and you and your ubermensch want to make fun of him for it?

I'd hope not as y'all have been asked several times to keep your foolishness from contaminating the rest of the wall. But then again you were never much for the consideration of others, eh?