New pictures of Steve Irwin's death surface

I've decided not to show the link based off of the fact that people here might have a sensitive reaction to the photos. If you want to see them google search it yourself. Unless people here change their mind in wanting to see it, I will not post the link. And I don't know if SDS would approve if I showed it here. Unless SDS says it's ok to post the link, I will not post the link again.

If you do get a chance to see it. My only question is are they real?

Here you go

(thanks to "Jack In Syracuse" for finding these pictures)

I know this was in the "Aw Crickey" thread but I wanted to create a thread completely dedicated to the new pictures.  So my question are these the actual pictures taken from Steve's "death" video.  I don't know.  I thought they wouldn't ever show pictures or the video of his death.

Quick search or this topic has revealed that most people don't think these pictures are real.  Interesting. :doh:

What do you think?

803242[/snapback]

I think, that this shouldn't be posted. I'm not sensitive to this but others might be.

Look at this clothing in the pictures.

803450[/snapback]

I'll try to be nice, but dude was ALWAYS in his khakis. It was the only thing he wore. The only time I've seen him wear anything different was in sub zero temps.

Like I said in the other Steve Irwin thread, the pictures are artists' renditions taken out of the National Enquirer (says so in the tabloid). They are not real. These pictures have been popping up all over the net since that issue came out...

Like I said in the other Steve Irwin thread, the pictures are artists' renditions taken out of the National Enquirer (says so in the tabloid).  They are not real.  These pictures have been popping up all over the net since that issue came out...

803522[/snapback]

I still wouldn't be surprised if he was wearing his khakis.

I still wouldn't be surprised if he was wearing his khakis.

803540[/snapback]

Oh, absolutely not. I too have seen snorkeling footage on Croc Hunter, and he was wearing his Khaki's. Heck, he wore his Khaki's to a black-tie event they showed on Croc Hunter.

Oh, absolutely not.  I too have seen snorkeling footage on Croc Hunter, and he was wearing his Khaki's.  Heck, he wore his Khaki's to a black-tie event they showed on Croc Hunter.

803549[/snapback]

Agreed. I dont think i ever saw syeve irwin in anything BUT kahkis. I'm guessing his boxers/briefs were khaki as well. Did he wear a khaki tux when he got married?

I've decided not to show the link based off of the fact that people here might have a sensitive reaction to the photos. 

803242[/snapback]

What is this country coming to when you can't even post a LINK because someone somewhere might be offended? Holy crap, if you don't want to see the pics, DON'T CLICK ON THE FRIGGIN LINK. People are way too ready to be offended.

RTB

What is this country coming to when you can't even post a LINK because someone somewhere might be offended? Holy crap, if you don't want to see the pics, DON'T CLICK ON THE FRIGGIN LINK. People are way too ready to be offended.

RTB

804044[/snapback]

I love it!! Further pussification of America.