parking lot

mead107

was talking to 2 police officers on horses in the limo lot after the game . they said that the fights in the parking lots before the game where bad but the one he told us about takes the cake . 2 bills fans beat the stevestojan out of a father and his young son and took their tickets . he did not say how young the kid was ,but he did say that he was young . :devil: that's bad . did anyone hear aboutit?

was talking to 2 police officers on horses in the limo lot after the game . they said that the fights in the parking lots before the game where bad but the one he told us about takes the cake . 2 bills fans beat the stevestojan out of a father and his young son and took their tickets . he did not say how young the kid was ,but he did say that he was young . that's bad . did anyone hear about it?

That's sad. The Bills should put security in the corners of the upper decks with binoculars scanning the parking lots looking for trouble.

The Buffalo News stopped reporting any bad things that happen at the Ralph, but the local papers will have it Monday.

That's pretty !@#$ing low... a father takes his kid to a Bills game and that stevestojan happens. The question that I want to know... did they catch the bastards that did this? I'm assuming those jackasses were dumb enough to use the tickets to get in and sit and those seats.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

This is so tacky. You try and keep a clean environment for fans. Its creeps like this that bring down to a horribly low level. Sorry to hear that bills fans or any fans could do this. Hope they do catch them and ban them from ever attending another game.

Fuggin punks.

Hey try going to a soccer match in the UK... I went to a game in Blackpool - Division 2 game between Preston North End and Blackpool FC. It ended 1-1. It was a pretty lame game and both teams were really lucky to score. As I walked out of the stadium with 5 of my friends from the PNE stand (the stands in England are segregated to avoid fan fights), about 50 Blackpool fans rushed us and beat the living stevestojan out of us. Stitches required all round for the 6 of us. Police were there, but no one was arreseted. We had to spend the afternoon in the cells for being beat up.

The reason? We were there....

Lower than low

Wheel chair stolen from boy with Spina Bifida at pats game.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=23397

When things like that happen it makes me so mad.

Things that make me feel good and give me faith that all there is good in the world

My 51 year old neighbor is in the early stages of Lou Gehrigs. When he was healthy, if you needed a hand he would give you 5. Now he cannot talk and walks very slowly. There was an article in the local paper about the fund raiser Saturday October 9 at Woodlawn Volunteer Fire Hall 5-11pm which would help pay for upcoming medical bills and the needed addition to the house. Beside the over 275 donated prizes, Bills wife told me she is getting phone calls from people she does not know asking her how they can help the family out. Somewhere from construction workers willing to donate their time and skills when it comes time to building the addition.

In the balance of moral integrity, for ever stupid action, there are good actions.

Lower than low

Wheel chair stolen from boy with Spina Bifida at pats game.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=23397

When things like that happen it makes me so mad.

Things that make me feel good and give me faith that all there is good in the world

My 51 year old neighbor is in the early stages of Lou Gehrigs. When he was healthy, if you needed a hand he would give you 5. Now he cannot talk and walks very slowly. There was an article in the local paper about the fund raiser Saturday October 9 at Woodlawn Volunteer Fire Hall 5-11pm which would help pay for upcoming medical bills and the needed addition to the house. Beside the over 275 donated prizes, Bills wife told me she is getting phone calls from people she does not know asking her how they can help the family out. Somewhere from construction workers willing to donate their time and skills when it comes time to building the addition.

In the balance of moral integrity, for ever stupid action, there are good actions.

58822[/snapback]

Could we set up some kind donation for this kid to get a new chair? SDS?

~bump~

59627[/snapback]

The wheel chair was found and returned. A gas station owner seen a group of young boys wheeling the chair into the woods nearby and phoned the police who recovered it and returned to owner. There was some damage.......

The wheel chair was found and returned. A gas station owner seen a group of young boys wheeling the chair into the woods nearby and phoned the police who recovered it and returned to owner.  There was some damage.......

59640[/snapback]

The Bills are paying for all repairs to the chair. Again showing why they are a first class organization.