Lv-Bills

12 team league......

QB - Palmer

RB - Rudi Johnson

RB - Caddy or Ahman Green

WR - Steve Smith

WR - Lee Evans

WR - TO or Chris Chambers

TE - Marques Colston (Yahoo League) Acquired Week 2 from waivers.

K - Nate Kaeding

DEF - Denver

D - Terrence McGee (Return Yards also count)

I'm fuggin 1-4, 10th place, but 6th in total points. So frustrated with all that talent and no one is producing. Christ.

12 team league......

QB - Palmer

RB - Rudi Johnson

RB - Caddy or Ahman Green

WR - Steve Smith

WR - Lee Evans

WR - TO or Chris Chambers

TE - Marques Colston (Yahoo League) Acquired Week 2 from waivers.

K - Nate Kaeding

DEF - Denver

D - Terrence McGee (Return Yards also count)

I'm fuggin 1-4, 10th place, but 6th in total points.  So frustrated with all that talent and no one is producing.  Christ.

802614[/snapback]

How is Colston a TE?

How is Colston a TE?

802651[/snapback]

He is listed as a TE/WR in Yahoo's fantasy league. Since he was projected at either at the beginning of the year, Yahoo kept him like that. I don't believe anyone drafted Colston, so when he had a decent first week, everyone started picking him up off of waivers and he's the top rated TE in Yahoo's league.

A guy without an original position I guess. I lucked into getting him because I had Leonard Pope and just saw that this guy named Colston had a decent first week at TE so I picked him up. Others, I would imagine started picking him up in Week 3.

I'm not that surprised -- it's a decent team but not great.

You had to be suspicous of C. Williams after last year's breakdown and having such a weak offense and A. Green is over the hill.

Clearly your receivers are suspect. Smith is obviously a disappointment, but you deserve your fate for taking Owens and Bills fans especially should have known that losing Moulds was going to hurt Evans' productivity significantly. I love Chambers, but not with that retard Culpepper throwing to him.

You had to be suspicous of C. Williams after last year's breakdown and having such a weak offense and A. Green is over the hill.

Clearly your receivers are suspect.  Smith is obviously a disappointment, but you deserve your fate for taking Owens and Bills fans especially should have known that losing Moulds was going to hurt Evans' productivity significantly.  I love Chambers, but not with that retard Culpepper throwing to him.

802756[/snapback]

Umm, that's a little harsh - you act like all of these guys were 1st round picks. You can't be stocked from top to bottom in a 12 team league....Evans looks like he was taken in the 7th or 8th round and Cadillac in the 4rd or 5th....pretty good value w/ those picks.

I've noticed "points against" is an important stat in FF.

He is listed as a TE/WR in Yahoo's fantasy league.  Since he was projected at either at the beginning of the year, Yahoo kept him like that.  I don't believe anyone drafted Colston, so when he had a decent first week, everyone started picking him up off of waivers and he's the top rated TE in Yahoo's league. 

A guy without an original position I guess.  I lucked into getting him because I had Leonard Pope and just saw that this guy named Colston had a decent first week at TE so I picked him up.  Others, I would imagine started picking him up in Week 3.

802664[/snapback]

Ah yes - another reason I don't play in a Yahoo league - they don't even care to categorize players into their correct positions.

Clearly your receivers are suspect.  Smith is obviously a disappointment, but you deserve your fate for taking Owens and Bills fans especially should have known that losing Moulds was going to hurt Evans' productivity significantly.  I love Chambers, but not with that retard Culpepper throwing to him.

802756[/snapback]

LOL. Gotta laugh at this post. With Smith finally 100%, and Caddy getting some QB play............this team EXPLODED this week. The WR's got off. Caddy lost his 100 yard bonus on his last carry of the game when he lost yards. And this is even with an off day from Palmer and Rudi.

This is a loaded team. If the T.O. temper tantrums stay away (which they won't), and the Bills playing from behind a bunch, I should be right near the top at the end. The WR's are actually a strength. I just need Caddy to stay in nice form and I'll be right there.

802756[/snapback]

Well T.O. had over 21 fantasy points this week and smith had about 25 or so I believe ... thats incredible.

802756[/snapback]

What are you talking about, the team he drafted is loaded. You don't get that kind of talent in a 12 team league.

One mistake he did make was drafting both Palmer and Rudi. If Cinci puts up 35 points his team going to have a great week but if they struggle the fantasy team will struggle too.

It really comes down to points against, sometimes teams just get unlucky. In my second league my team is as follows (12 team league):

QB: Vick

RB: Ronnie Brown

RB2: K. Jones, A. Green, R. Droughns

WR: Holt

WR2: Chambers or Evans

TE: L.J. Smith

K: Carney

D: Vikings or Giants

The team the original poster drafted is a MUCH better team than mine...yet somehow my team is about to be 4-1-1 (the one tie came when Green was a surprise scratch before his Monday night game 2 weeks ago). The team has accumulated this record because I’ve been fortunate enough to not play any of the top scoring teams in any week.

To contrast this my main team (in my money league) is loaded yet was 2-3 coming into this week (it will most likely be 3-3 after this week). It doesn't matter if you score the 2nd or 3rd most points in your league each week if you're unlucky enough to play the 1st or 2nd highest scoring teams each week. In this league my 3 losses have ALL come when I played the highest scoring team of the week. A lot of it comes down to luck, you just hope your team is consistent all year long and the law of averages comes into play.

What are you talking about, the team he drafted is loaded.  You don't get that kind of talent in a 12 team league. 

One mistake he did make was drafting both Palmer and Rudi.  If Cinci puts up 35 points his team going to have a great week but if they struggle the fantasy team will struggle too. 

It really comes down to points against, sometimes teams just get unlucky.  In my second league my team is as follows (12 team league):

QB: Vick

RB: Ronnie Brown

RB2: K. Jones, A. Green, R. Droughns

WR: Holt

WR2: Chambers or Evans

TE: L.J. Smith

K: Carney

D: Vikings or Giants

The team the original poster drafted is a MUCH better team than mine...yet somehow my team is about to be 4-1-1 (the one tie came when Green was a surprise scratch before his Monday night game 2 weeks ago).  The team has accumulated this record because I’ve been fortunate enough to not play any of the top scoring teams in any week.

To contrast this my main team (in my money league) is loaded yet was 2-3 coming into this week (it will most likely be 3-3 after this week).  It doesn't matter if you score the 2nd or 3rd most points in your league each week if you're unlucky enough to play the 1st or 2nd highest scoring teams each week.  In this league my 3 losses have ALL come when I played the highest scoring team of the week.  A lot of it comes down to luck, you just hope your team is consistent all year long and the law of averages comes into play.

806434[/snapback]

Well, I actually made some trades to get all of these guys. I traded away the number #1 overall and acquired extra picks. So, alot of these guys weren't drafted, but nonetheless, this is what I've had for 4 weeks now. Similar team the first two weeks also. I've exploded in both of my wins, but the other games were ho-hum.

Oh well, we'll see how she plays out from here on in I guess.

Well T.O. had over 21 fantasy points this week and smith had about 25 or so I believe ... thats incredible.

805992[/snapback]

Rounded up, I exploded this week....

Palmer 21

Owens 23

Evans 9

Smith 31

Caddy 11

Rudi 5

Colston 11

Kaeding 13

Denver Defense 20

Terrence McGee 14

I defeated my opponent 156.84 to 85.13

Next Week, TO will pout, Smith will get hurt again, and I'll have about 77 pts. lol

Oh well, it's fun nonetheless.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.