OT - Scariest movies scenes of all time

PastaJoe

I found this listing of the 100 scariest movie scenes.  What's your #1?  Any others that aren't on the list?

http://www.retrocrush.com/scary/

57441[/snapback]

My #1 would have been that list's #34.

My #1 overall movie is easily The Shining.

House of 1,000 Corpses and The Living Dead are two very awful movies that didn't make this guy's list but nevertheless still had some memorable scenes for me.

House of 1,000 Corpses and The Living Dead are two very awful movies that didn't make this guy's list but nevertheless still had some memorable scenes for me.

57757[/snapback]

Never mind...The Living Dead is #70.

Also, Seven had a few classic scenes that should have made the top 100.

57757[/snapback]

The original b&w Night of the Living Dead was very scary.

I saw it at a drive-in! :lol:

#62 - When a Stranger Calls

Should have been much higher on the list. You're already freaked out that this creepy guy is making calls to a babysitter all alone, but when you find out the calls are coming from inside the house and Carol Kane runs to the door to get out and opens it to find a cop standing right there your heart skips multiple beats!

Also very scary is the scene from the same movie when Carol Kane gets into bed with her husband but it's really the killer.

If you haven't seen this movie you should check it out - a hidden gem classic!

#62 - When a Stranger Calls

Should have been much higher on the list. You're already freaked out that this creepy guy is making calls to a babysitter all alone, but when you find out the calls are coming from inside the house and Carol Kane runs to the door to get out and opens it to find a cop standing right there your heart skips multiple beats!

Also very scary is the scene from the same movie when Carol Kane gets into bed with her husband but it's really the killer.

If you haven't seen this movie you should check it out - a hidden gem classic!

57961[/snapback]

If they haven't seen the movie, you've spoiled it for them. Way to go, Tony.

No flying Monkeys?

As a young kid, The Wizard of Oz scared the living crap out of me!

57644[/snapback]

#63 - When I was a kid, I was scared shitless of the monkeys in that movie!!

Also, the Bumble scared me in Rudolph the Red Nosed Raindeer when I was a tike, lol!!